You'll probably think I'm crazy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You'll probably think I'm crazy...

So I'm out walking my dog like I do every day down below Waco dam. There is a open stretch where a lot of people just let their dogs run loose. So I have my dog off leash running, throwing the ball to him. There is a wooded area off to the right which is the area in between Airport Rd and the dam. He doesn't bring the ball back to me so I run over to pick it up. I notice underneath a tree what I thought at first was just a stump. Well I move and the stump moves with me. It then start to slowly lower it's head below the grass and starts moving towards me. How I know this is that I can see the grass start parting towards me. It had a rounded head and rounded ears. Definitely not dog like at all or at least any dog I've ever seen and was bigger than any bobcat I've ever seen . Now I'm not saying what I thought I saw was what you think I'm saying but I think I jut saw one.

A pig, whew

Comment

Man you started early today! congrats.......

Comment

Lol, and not at a feeder eating corn?!?! Interesting

Comment

Snort a few Bath Salts?

Comment

I knew I'd catch #€|| for posting this haha, but I've seen plenty of pigs as it was no pig. And I quit bath salts and hadn't had a chance to crack one yet

Comment

What do you think it was?

Comment

hmm.

Comment

You think it was a alligator? You ran off before you actually saw what you think you saw?

Comment

It looked like a big cat. Like I said it looked bigger than any bobcat I've ever seen. It was at least 70-80 yards away from us. I'll try and go back tomorrow to the tree it was sitting under to see if I can't find anything but I got out of there pretty quick today. I walked backwards just waiting to see it in an opening but most of the grass there is over waist high.

Comment

sooooo, what did you do? We left off our story at......."the grass starts parting toward me" then what, then what? What happened next? What happened to our hero? Did he make it out alive? Don't tell me I have to wait until next week to see how this ends?

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
                        sooooo, what did you do? We left off our story at......."the grass starts parting toward me" then what, then what? What happened next? What happened to our hero? Did he make it out alive? Don't tell me I have to wait until next week to see how this ends?
                        Haha I got out of there pretty fast after that and wrote this thinking man I wish I would have taken a pic because without it I will catch so much heck posting this without one.

Comment

I don't think you're crazy. Heck, I once heard of a fellow on TBH trying to feed deer pea gravel, another guy who humped dogs till they peed to get them to be submissive and another guy who left Texas for Michigan in search of a better job. Nothing surprises me anymore.

Comment

Is was a black one? Correct?

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                              I don't think you're crazy. Heck, I once heard of a fellow on TBH trying to feed deer pea gravel, another guy who humped dogs till they peed to get them to be submissive and another guy who left Texas for Michigan in search of a better job. Nothing surprises me anymore.
                              Bwahahaha

Comment

Working...
                              X