Cabelas new locations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cabelas new locations

Word is that Cabelas will be announcing the opening of two new Texas stores in just a couple of weeks. I hear that Corpus Christi and Conroe/Woodlands are the frontrunners.

Please..please bring one to the Houston area.

Comment

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
      Word is that Cabelas will be announcing the opening of two new Texas stores in just a couple of weeks. I hear that Corpus Christi and Conroe/Woodlands are the frontrunners.
      Come on with the come on, Cabelas! Show the Houston area some love

Comment

looks like Waco wins this round

http://www.cabelas.com/custserv/cust...?pageName=waco

Comment

Originally posted by metalmangeorge View Post
          It's just an outpost not a full blown store and it opens pretty soon if it hasn't already. Which reminds me I need to make sure I look today when I go by there after work!

Comment

Originally posted by plentl65 View Post
            It's just an outpost not a full blown store and it opens pretty soon if it hasn't already. Which reminds me I need to make sure I look today when I go by there after work!
            got it, I think they are doing the same thing in Lubbock

Comment

Come on Cabela's, come to the woodlands area!!

Comment

Cmon with it!

Comment

Lubbock store is the outpost, but 42,000 square feet is not a small store!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post

42k, about the size of most Academy locations. So should have a good selection of toys

Comment

Waco store is set to open at the end of this month...the 30th, I think. It is an Outpost, which is about 42,000 sq. feet. The Conroe/Woodlands store is predicted to be full-size.
                      They no longer are opening the BIG stores like Buda and Ft. Worth, however. I think the new size runs about 85,000 sq. ft.

Comment

I was shocked that they built a Gander Mountain
                        In Mesquite where I live of all places,
                        I'm sure it won't last

Comment

Originally posted by Simple Man View Post
                          Please..please bring one to the Houston area.
                          YES!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                            YES!!!! I have been wanting one in this area for a long time. Where are they going to put it and when is it expected to open up?

Comment

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
                              Waco store is set to open at the end of this month...the 30th, I think. It is an Outpost, which is about 42,000 sq. feet. The Conroe/Woodlands store is predicted to be full-size.
                              They no longer are opening the BIG stores like Buda and Ft. Worth, however. I think the new size runs about 85,000 sq. ft.
                              How big is the Buda one? I wish they'd open a big one like that here. Will be awesome except for my bank acct

Comment

Working...
                              X