No announcement yet.

Age/score this S. Texas low fence buck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still haven't seen a head on photo of this deer..... any way you could post one?

I'd like to see what that left browtine is all about

Comment

Congrats Mr. Holden!!!

Comment

Thanks everyone for the kind words. Looks like it's going to be a great season. The deer we've seen so far have done some good things. Can't wait to get back down there. The video of the entire hunt came out awesome. It's loading up on YouTube as we speak.
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks everyone for the kind words. Looks like it's going to be a great season. The deer we've seen so far have done some good things. Can't wait to get back down there. The video of the entire hunt came out awesome. It's loading up on YouTube as we speak.

Comment

Originally posted by bledorange3 View Post
            Bloody shaft, I'm curious to know if you are going to freshen up ground blind when mesquite leaves die
            This blind is very light and easy to move. We like to keep this blind in camp for situations such as this one when we need to set up on a buck that won't give us an opportunity from our original stands

Comment

Few pics of this deer last year
              Attached Files

Comment

I watched this buck many days last year. This is the only time he came within 100 yards of me
                Attached Files

Comment

What is your YouTube user name?

Comment

Broadonrod

Comment

The video can be viewed from our Facebook page at: https://m.facebook.com/ugly.doe.outf...le.com%2F&_rdr

Comment

Sweet I'll subscribe!

Comment

Love to see them low fence my branded deer of a lifetime

Comment

Muy grande stupid spell check

Comment

Working...
                            X