Nikkon Camera lens repair?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nikkon Camera lens repair?

Dropped my Nikkon 300mm camera lens the other day and now the auto focus does not work. I can still manually focus and take pictures , just not auto focus.
    Am I better off sending it in to Nikkon, or just a local camera repair shop?

I take my Canon things to Havel Camera Repair. They are an authorized Canon repair center. I would think they are the same for Nikon, but not sure of that. They are located in San Antonio. I have taken things by there and have mailed a few items as well. They are a top notch repair center.

Comment

Originally posted by Double-Drop View Post
      Dropped my Nikkon 300mm camera lens the other day and now the auto focus does not work. I can still manually focus and take pictures , just not auto focus.
      Am I better off sending it in to Nikkon, or just a local camera repair shop?
      Shipping and insurance on a 300mm lens is going to be hefty. I don't know where you live but driving to the nearest town with an authorized repair center like ^^ suggested is what I would do. Sorry that happened. Camera ok?

Comment

You can go on the nikon website and look up certified repair places with them.
        I looking into it when I shattered my D90

Comment

Working...
        X