how many stop bow hunting after

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how many stop bow hunting after

Question or two. how many only bow hunt. put it down and take up the rifle after season ends. or just hunt the rifle season only?

During any hunting season, I bowhunt.

Comment

I hunt rifle only right now. We just got or own place and I plan to get into bow hunting in the next couple years

Comment

I bowhunt off and on during rifle season. I love guns so bow only doesn't do it for me

Comment

Bow only unless it's raining and the ground blind is full

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Bow only 99% of the time

Comment

My son and I both, bow 99%

Comment

Only time the rifle comes out is when my kids are with me. I dont have any ground blinds i can bow hunt out of. So rifle about 4 days a year and typically shoot a doe when my daughter wants to go

Comment

Rifle comes when I bring my girlfriend. If not, im in a bow stand/blind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Only bow hunt, have no desire to rifle hunt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Bowhunt the entire season. I switch from my longbow to my compound when I get bored. . Love my guns but much prefer the challenge of taking deer with a bow. Coyotes get the gun.

Comment

Bow hunt 95% of the time...

Comment

First year bowhunting but will continue unless it comes down to the end of the season and my freezer is still empty. I had planned on only bowhunting this month since I can only take doe with a bow in this county in October. I'm totally addicted and obsessed now. The rifle may stay in the safe this season

Comment

Originally posted by justin81 View Post
                            First year bowhunting but will continue unless it comes down to the end of the season and my freezer is still empty. I had planned on only bowhunting this month since I can only take doe with a bow in this county in October. I'm totally addicted and obsessed now. The rifle may stay in the safe this season
                            Good for you! Once you have some success you won’t want to use the gun again.

Comment

Love guns but bowhunt deer exclusively. And most everything else.

Didn’t know there was a gun season...

Comment

Working...
                              X