Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DroptineDreamer View Post
    Another question...
    If I am going to hunt in two counties this year, both with antler restrictions. Can I take one big buck total or one big buck in EACH of the two counties?
    one 13"plus big buck in each

Comment

you can take one big buck and 1 spike in each county. My buddy from Lamar County killed 1 big one in each county of Lamar and Fannin, Hunting with the Warden

Comment

I saw something today on TPWD that they were allowing crossbows during the Nov open season in Grayson. I thought they were keeping Grayson bow only.

Comment

If a buck breaks off one antler so one side is unbranched, but would have otherwise been a "big buck" does this count as a "little buck"

Comment

Where did you find that information?

Comment

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post
              I saw something today on TPWD that they were allowing crossbows during the Nov open season in Grayson. I thought they were keeping Grayson bow only.
              Been that way...no x-bows during archery season only
              Originally posted by dangerous dan View Post
              If a buck breaks off one antler so one side is unbranched, but would have otherwise been a "big buck" does this count as a "little buck"
              Why would you want to shoot a "little" buck in Hagerman anyways?

Comment

No, that is referred to a shaved buck, and does not constitute a spike deer. It was a loophole the first year of the restrictions way back when but it since been closed.

Where did you find that information?

Grayson has always allowed the use of crossbows during general season, there have been no regulation changes for grayson concerning crossbows, its the same as it always has been

Comment

Tall better stop talking about g county some of the residents might get mad!

Comment

Hagerman has always allowed the same rules as the rest of the county (1 buck, 2 doe) w/the exception of no crossbows.

I haven't read the regs for this year, but I am really suprised that they would allow a hunter to take 2 bucks, even if both fit the antler restrictions.

I'll be there in Dec, and I won't be looking for a spike. But........ I will be looking for that free pass doe!

Comment

Originally posted by BillfromFtWorth View Post
                      No, that is referred to a shaved buck, and does not constitute a spike deer. It was a loophole the first year of the restrictions way back when but it since been closed.

Where does it stste this?

Comment

Working...
                      X