Buffers are Evil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grulla View Post
    So are belt grinders with 40 grit , I had it turned upside down on a bench and it fell and I tried to grab it !!! While it was running
    Holy bat crapman!!! 40# don't play!!!!!

Comment

I did grab a knife that got away from me with 180# the other day -but that was more like a manicure! LOL!

Comment

Nice Harley sign

Comment

Grinders with cutting discs are even worse yet. I dropped one on my leg once and 34 stitches later I was good to go. I just hated that the jeans were so new.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
            Grinders with cutting discs are even worse yet. I dropped one on my leg once and 34 stitches later I was good to go. I just hated that the jeans were so new.
            Reminds me of something I did when I was 17 or so, and even dumber than i am now. I had a makita 4" grinder that I put a little 4" wood cutting blade on. ( made for a saw ) that son of a gun would hack some wood! Then one day it got away from me, jerked out of my hands and right at my legs! As it hit my leg the blade bound up in my jeans and stopped the blade. The moter hummed for a second then tripped out. I nearly passed out. It was an eternity between the time it left my hands and tripped out. I pulled it off fully expecting to see bone and meat. Could not believe it, pants were ripped but literally nothing but a few scratches. Pulled that blade immediately, with still shaking hands!

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
              Nice Harley sign
              Thanx man an old friend of mine made that for me. I need to get one made up that says Chopsknives!

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                Nice Harley sign
                Hey man just wanted to publicly apologize to you for being so s***** with you. A member on here reached out to me last night and made me realize that my anger isn't focused where it should be sometimes.
                Everyone should have their own opinion about Politics but it shouldn't get personal and that is where I made the mistake.

Comment

Buffers? What about Fido? Looks like he has seen some things he is having a hard time processing. Thanks for this thread, makes some of your other ones make more sense
                  Attached Files

Comment

Here you go! LOL! That's Spot and she runs circles around the 5 big dogs! She even chases deer - until they chase her back!

Click image for larger version

Name:	1506684818834.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	24543668

Comment

It is unreal how many facilities I go into where they are using a cut off wheel on a die grinder with no guard.

Comment

Originally posted by chopsknives View Post
                        Hey man just wanted to publicly apologize to you for being so s***** with you. A member on here reached out to me last night and made me realize that my anger isn't focused where it should be sometimes.
                        Everyone should have their own opinion about Politics but it shouldn't get personal and that is where I made the mistake.
                        No problem. I never saw it so don't sweat it. Thanks

Comment

Good on you Chop. By you having the ability to reflect and evaluate your actions and thought process and being honest with yourself says a lot about you as a man.
                          It also tells me you definitely aren't a Democrat.[emoji16]
                          Originally posted by chopsknives View Post
                          Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                            Reminds me of something I did when I was 17 or so, and even dumber than i am now. I had a makita 4" grinder that I put a little 4" wood cutting blade on. ( made for a saw ) that son of a gun would hack some wood! Then one day it got away from me, jerked out of my hands and right at my legs! As it hit my leg the blade bound up in my jeans and stopped the blade. The moter hummed for a second then tripped out. I nearly passed out. It was an eternity between the time it left my hands and tripped out. I pulled it off fully expecting to see bone and meat. Could not believe it, pants were ripped but literally nothing but a few scratches. Pulled that blade immediately, with still shaking hands!
                            When a 6" grinder with a wire brush gets ahold of ya, it will get your attention real quick!

Comment

Yeah. I've got a perfectly straight line scar down my left index finger. 4 1/2" angle grinder with a diamond blade on it. Just lucky it didn't cut across the finger, or I would be a digit short.

Comment

Working...
                              X