Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Whats the worst thing you've ever caught from youe kids?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys that hadhand foot mouth, was the pain just in the blisters or was it like nerve pain? Was feeling basically 90% last night, woke up this morning at 3am with burning pain in both legs from juat above the knee down. The bumps from my hands and feet are gone, but i have some blisters in my mouth still.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post
      You guys that hadhand foot mouth, was the pain just in the blisters or was it like nerve pain? Was feeling basically 90% last night, woke up this morning at 3am with burning pain in both legs from juat above the knee down. The bumps from my hands and feet are gone, but i have some blisters in my mouth still.
      It sounds like you might have it. Go see a doc and they will tell you ASAP. Not something to mess around with. Highly contagious.

Comment

Originally posted by STGS View Post
        Hand Foot and Mouth Disease. Lost all the skin on my hands, feet and ear lobes. Bedridden for 7 -8 days and used liquid lidocaine as a mouthwash to help the ulcers/blisters in my mouth. Dang that cesspool of a daycare!!!!

Same here but I also lost all my fingernails and toenails. Couldn’t eat for 3-4 days.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
          A shot to the groin from a baseball coming off his bat....dropped me like a sack of taters.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

His reaction was priceless haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X