No announcement yet.

Vehicle searches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Search if u like but first I must let you know my glock is under the console and its hot.....and my backup is in the console along with about 6 full magz ready to go! I have Dv plates and retired Navy on the back with my NRA sticker so I'm assuming not.

Comment

Originally posted by NAVY CHIEF View Post
      Search if u like but first I must let you know my glock is under the console and its hot.....and my backup is in the console along with about 6 full magz ready to go! I have Dv plates and retired Navy on the back with my NRA sticker so I'm assuming not.
      I've seen about $500k in cash come out of the trunk of a car with a navy sticker on the back and an (at the time) active seal driving it. In the debrief he admitted he was transporting cocaine/money back and forth from new Orleans to San Diego.

Comment

How would law enforcement handle a very small amount of medical cannabis in a vehicle? Less than six ounces with a legal medical cannabis prescription card holder?
        Maybe edibles, wax or butter instead of cannabis buds?

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
          I had a week old F150 in high school that a dog alerted to. Turns out he really wanted the honeybun my buddy threw in the bed. I asked who is responsible for the scratched up tailgate from the dog climbing in the back. "You're SOL" was the response.

So it looks like the answer is lawyer up, kinda what I figured

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
            How would law enforcement handle a very small amount of medical cannabis in a vehicle? Less than six ounces with a legal medical cannabis prescription card holder?
            Maybe edibles, wax or butter instead of cannabis buds?
            In what state?

In Tx just like anyone else with some weed. If I was personally gonna have a “very small amount” it would be less than 2oz

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
              I've seen about $500k in cash come out of the trunk of a car with a navy sticker on the back and an (at the time) active seal driving it. In the debrief he admitted he was transporting cocaine/money back and forth from new Orleans to San Diego.
              So what you are saying is that not all military and law enforcement are honest people? Sounds like a dam* good reason to be very protective of our rights, wouldn't you think?

Comment

Originally posted by RJH1 View Post
                So what you are saying is that not all military and law enforcement are honest people? Sounds like a dam* good reason to be very protective of our rights, wouldn't you think?
                Sure. We could also add to that list mechanics, ac guys, taxidermists, doctors, lawyers, painters, tile guys....

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                  Being arrested isn’t as bad as some people think haha

true! some people make a living out of it, sometimes just so they can go see the doctor

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
                    No sir, not happening without a warrant or a mess.

I refused one when I was probably 20. Got pulled over for no good reason (in my opinion, since I’ve never had a ticket). Guy was a *****, asking me where I was going (hunting), and other questions. Told me he wanted to search my vehicle because I was “acting suspiciously”. I declined.

He said he was gonna call a dog in if I didn’t consent, so I told him to get on the horn. Took them too long to get there so he “had to let me go”. Left a bad taste in my mouth that remains to this day!
                    Too many bad apples in the bunch for me too. I’ll let them all talk about their duty and honor but really most of them will go along with whatever they’re told by the folks in charge. Oath keepers are cool but the rest are just Gestapo in the making.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                      Sure. We could also add to that list mechanics, ac guys, taxidermists, doctors, lawyers, painters, tile guys....
                      100% correct, since LEOs are made up of the public, then just like with the public there are good ones and bad ones. The difference though is abad cop can mess up your life, anyone else just mess up your stuff (except maybe doctors). That is why it is so important to not let peoples rights erode anymore than they already have. For the record I have met some cops that are good guys, I also have known some that are/were dope heads, and know of some who have done much worse. Would you want you lively hood placed in the hands of a bad cop, probably no more than you want your tile laid by bad floor guys

Comment

Originally posted by jefandaward View Post
                        Too many bad apples in the bunch for me too. I’ll let them all talk about their duty and honor but really most of them will go along with whatever they’re told by the folks in charge. Oath keepers are cool but the rest are just Gestapo in the making.
                        This is so false but hey, you do you bud.

Comment

Originally posted by jefandaward View Post

Yep, I seen several say they wouldn't take people's guns, but they sure did in New Orleans.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
                            Rodriguez doesn’t negate the dogs run around a car. It questions the length of the detention.

Comment

Originally posted by RJH1 View Post
                              Yep, I seen several say they wouldn't take people's guns, but they sure did in New Orleans.
                              Don’t you ever forget it.

Comment

I was on a recent Grand Jury in Texas and we were Indicting people for weed that was legal in Colorado. Mixed emotions but illegal in Texas. No choice to follow the laws of Texas. Hope the Judge was easy on them,

Comment

Working...
                                X