Who's watching the GOP debate tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JMalin View Post
    I'm convinced that the green screen is nothing more than a collective bunch of rinos. Apparently war is peace, deficits don't matter, and Reagan was/is God, all the while ignoring his legacy of tripling the national debt in his eight years in office. Coolidge is probably the last decent president this country has had.
    Has nothing to do with the thread ... Adds no value to any informed opinion related to the thread.

Your opinion doesnt matter. Ignoring the original intent of the thread and spouting off at the mouth to a personal agenda doesnt matter, yet you still do it.

Comment

Originally posted by perfectstorm View Post
      My thoughts post debate-

Potentials: Carson, Trump, Cruz, Paul

Absolute nos: fat orange Obama, huckabee, Rubio, jeb, Fox News

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
        So who said not me when trump said he'd donated money to everyone on the stage?

It was either Walker or Rubio. I think Walker

Comment

Originally posted by JMalin View Post
          I'm convinced that the green screen is nothing more than a collective bunch of rinos. Apparently war is peace, deficits don't matter, and Reagan was/is God, all the while ignoring his legacy of tripling the national debt in his eight years in office. Coolidge is probably the last decent president this country has had.
          I would say there a quite a few libertarians on this board as well. However you tend to focus on the minor and make a big issue out of it. Yes, many people like what Reagan did in many facets. However, I don't think anybody believes that any president has ever been perfect, or acted in a way that 100% represented all of their beliefs. That being said, many people do have fundamental beliefs that align more closely with one party, and that is not big deal nor is it worth calling people out over.

But, you are just here to stir the pot and cause controversy. That's the main reason you are not liked, or more importantly, not respected. I would re-evaluate how you deliver your message, and stop being so antagonistic.
          Last edited by texas shag; 08-07-2015, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Avezorak View Post
            It was either Walker or Rubio. I think Walker
            No he gave money to walker. It was Huckabee

Comment

Very interesting statistics here. Shows bias in my opinion. The time for Trump was obvioulsy to bring him down and the time for Jeb to bring him up (both under orders of the establishment of course). If you dont believe it was biased than perhaps the explanation is just that it had the organization of a third grade social studies debate.
              Attached Files

Comment

The analysis notes Fox moderators Chris Wallace, Megyn Kelly and Bret Baier spoke for 31 minutes and 53 seconds of the roughly two-hour broadcast, or 31.7% of the time.

Comment

I think we have to see how things shake out but right now I could get behind a Rubio/Carson ticket. That would have to be a nightmare for democrats. I would think that attacking two minority candidates that are decent humans wouldn't go over well.

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                    I think we have to see how things shake out but right now I could get behind a Rubio/Carson ticket. That would have to be a nightmare for democrats. I would think that attacking two minority candidates that are decent humans wouldn't go over well.
                    I think Rubio or Huckabee along with Carson would definitely be a good Republican ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by texas shag View Post
                      I would say there a quite a few libertarians on this board as well. However you tend to focus on the minor and make a big issue out of it. Yes, many people like what Reagan did in many facets. However, I don't think anybody believes that any president has ever been perfect, or acted in a way that 100% represented all of their beliefs. That being said, many people do have fundamental beliefs that align more closely with one party, and that is not big deal nor is it worth calling people out over.

But, you are just here to stir the pot and cause controversy. That's the main reason you are not liked, or more importantly, not respected. I would re-evaluate how you deliver your message, and stop being so antagonistic.
                      Slow clap! If I were better with gifs, I'd find the one of George Castanza...

Comment

I know it's early but I would love to see Carson as a vp and get some experience. Then he could go for the presidency. I'm just sick of career politicians and the status quo. And I despise Hillary Clinton!

Comment

I know it's early but I would love to see Carson as a vp and get some experience. Then he could go for the presidency. I'm just sick of career politicians and the status quo. And I despise Hillary Clinton!
                          These were my thoughts exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by texas shag View Post

These same rinos fail to grasp that the 5-10% of us that are principled won't be voting the lesser of two evils any more. If the GOP can't put up a solid product, talk about issues that matter (record levels of wealth inequality, how big money subverts the political process, how the drug war has been a complete and total failure, and how the federal reserve's easy money policies essential amount to theft), they have no chance in hell at ever winning a general election.

Comment

Agreed...

I like Rubio, but believe he is a bit too Pro-Immigration for me.

Comment

Exactly!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X