Chris Brackett officially indicted for poaching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris Brackett officially indicted for poaching

noted **** Chris Brackett was finally formally indicted on poaching charges from the video that surfaced last year of him berating his camera man shooting 2 deer including one in the *** with his muzzleloader.

I wanna see the video and I’m pretty sure he was on fb live the other day hunting hmmmmm....

Comment

Yeah He's an Idiot.

Comment

Comment

They always say don't judge a book by it's cover but you can look at that dude and tell he is a Dou***.

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
            They always say don't judge a book by it's cover but you can look at that dude and tell he is a Dou***.
            What I was thinking...

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
              Yup

Comment

"guess we will see what happens when Chris has his day in court."
                The last line in that article and it will be interesting to see where it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                  "guess we will see what happens when Chris has his day in court."
                  The last line in that article and it will be interesting to see where it goes.
                  anybody that saw the video knows he's a complete POS whether the courts can prove the illegality or not.

Comment

Originally posted by sectxag06 View Post
                    anybody that saw the video knows he's a complete POS whether the courts can prove the illegality or not.
                    I saw it last year.....not pretty.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

They must have pulled his poaching video off of youtube

Comment

Working...
                      X