Phone rifle scope mounts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phone rifle scope mounts?

Anybody on here use one and have any suggestions? Thinking about getting one so I can see what my little girl is looking at through the scope. She is wanting to try and shoot her first deer and I would just be more comfortable if I could see what she is seeing before she pulls the trigger since she is just 5. She is good with her little compound and I have had her shooting my scoped .22 at 20 yards or so. But it would just be peace of mind more than anything for me. I'm gonna keep her shots in close out of a pop up.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I have been looking at the Phone Skope.
    Haven't got one yet.
    I'm in for the learning

Comment

Look up “ Side shot “. It mounts to your scope so you can record thru it to your phone. You can see thru the scope still. It’s is used by a lot of airgunners to record hunts with. I think it runs around $200. From what I have seen it looks worth it.

Comment

I will have to check that, I appreciate it. Might have to see if I can scratch up some change and buy an atn scope that I can just plug into the side of. Maybe I can get little bit to tell momma that we really need one haha

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X