Wish app

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish app

Anyone ever order anything from this app. I order a Leupold VX3i 1.75-6x32 the other day for $66. I was a bit skeptical but I see it is a discontinued model. I got a confirmation today and it will ship Wednesday I guess we will see when it shows up. They have a lot of older models on there dirt cheap.

Wish app

Originally posted by mrc View Post
    Anyone ever order anything from this app. I order a Leupold VX3i 1.75-6x32 the other day for $66. I was a bit skeptical but I see it is a discontinued model. I got a confirmation today and it will ship Wednesday I guess we will see when it shows up. They have a lot of older models on there dirt cheap.

I’m afraid you may have been had. I just looked through the SKU list for 2016, 2017 and 2018 and as far as I can tell Leupold has never made a VX3i in 1.75–6 X 32.

One sure way to know is if/when you get it, call Leupold with the serial number. They will tell you if it’s a Lidget or not. They also like to know when their products are being counterfeited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by Mike D; 07-03-2018, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Everything on there is super cheap stuff that comes from china

Comment

When Wish came out they sent a free gift for downloading the app and signing up. My free gift was enough to make me never order.

Comment

They made them they have just been discontinued for several years. I guess I will see when or if it shows up.

Comment

It will be a Chinese knockoff

Comment

Wish app

I apologize you are correct. It was introduced mid year of 2016 and discontinued shortly thereafter. You may get lucky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              Last edited by Mike D; 07-05-2018, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Chinese knockoff for sure

Comment

I've ordered some things from wish. Rifle slings, and stuff like that. They all seemed to be good quality, but that doesn't take much for a sling. If price is cheap enough, it's worth a try for me.

Comment

Everything on that site is from china....knockoffs.
                    I had bought a military style backpack from them and pics looked like it was going to be big enough but when i finally received it was like a childs back pack.

Comment

I see the adds for it all the time. No way I would buy anything from them. All looks to be chinese knock offs

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought a used Leopold scope off of here. I got the serial number from the seller and called Leopold to confirm that it was a real scope. It was.

I just googled it, they specifically call out wish on their website.

We’ve been making world-class optics that bear our family name for over 100 years. We honor that legacy every day as we design, machine and assemble…

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                          I bought a used Leopold scope off of here. I got the serial number from the seller and called Leopold to confirm that it was a real scope. It was.

I just googled it, they specifically call out wish on their website.

https://www.leupold.com/service-supp...erfeit-warning
                          Aww man. Its that bad

Comment

Be careful what you click on there. I tapped an item because I didn’t know what it was. Let’s just say it was a fetish item for playing in “the backyard”. Now I get all sorts of fetish items from Wish in my Facebook feed
                            Last edited by Playa; 07-06-2018, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Look in the objective side of the scope when you get it. If you see a bunch of shavings in the scope thats the tell tale sign its a Chinese knockoff.

Comment

Working...
                              X