Buc-ees suggestion thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ouch View Post
    My suggestion would be that they offer up some hot food items that don't suck ***. I've yet to eat anything in there that wasn't terrible, EXCEPT for a brisket & egg breakfast taco, and it was only meh.

I am a fan of their sliced brisket and pulled pork sandwiches. Beats the **** out of any fast food burger for $4-6.

Comment

A) they don’t have a large volume ERP system like SAP etc.
      B) when you pay a premium pay like they do for the right people, You would think they would rather employees be taking care of customers in line then talking on phone or running around counting which pair of costa’s they have in stalk.

I personally think it’s awesome they don’t have phones, their line efficiency is second to none
      Last edited by Texans42; 11-20-2018, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Diamond S View Post
        I was thinking along the same lines except leaving out the POS part. I have a nephew in IT, May just have to send him a text and ask him about it.
        I'm pretty sure POS is for "point of sale".

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

None of them have phones in the store. That’s what’s I was told. I just wish they would open one up west bound on 20.

Comment

I don't really care how they operate as long as they have beaver nuggets when I go in!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

as far as them not having a phone,, I like it, I work auto parts and get danged tired of answering the phone answering stupid questions and people getting mad because they don't like the price, or getting mad because your trying to find out what vehicle they are working on, because they were in the store just last month, and everyone knows what they drive!!!,, I wish ours were gone!!!

how much is that thing on the console?
              do you have a factory radio for a 57 Plymouth? why not?
              you got any green or purple stuff?
              157$ for a headlight bulb,, you #$%^& nuts,,, I bought the whole set from a junk yard for 39$,,, I just need the *^&^ bulbs!

Comment

instead of just one person knowing where to buy an item, they got several thousand people exposed to the fact that there was a desirable item for sale at their store, and a discussion of which store had such item ... all for no investment on thier part

Comment

Weekly runs on feeders on the green page could be helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by Diamond S View Post
                    Keep in mind, this is not a Buc-ees trashing thread.

So some of you may remember last week I posted about finding a EZ fill feeder ( the ones Buc-ees sell ) Well, I had to turn to the green screen and its 82K members o find out which stores had them. The reason I had to do this is because they have no phone number you can call and check to see if they have it, also their website is no help either. I even ask 2 different people at the store in Bastrop if the could call and check inventory at other stores. Long story short, no was the answer. I was informed by the green screen that the Waller store had them, and sure enough they did, well while I was there I happened to see 2 managers walking thru the store. I stopped them and ask them if I could ask them a question, well they of course said yes.I explained my situation to them and the fact there was no way to call or check on inventory, or get one store to contact another. I also explained to them that a good number of people don't live just a few miles away such as myself. The only answer he could give me was on the web page there is a complaint form and the owners actually read it.

So here is my question/possible solution to this.

If everyone that reads this would post up some kind of solution to this, or share a similar experience with Buc-ees, that I could send a link to this thread to the company and maybe they could see we are 82K strong and most of us do stop at a Buc-ees as we are traveling, and not just during hunting season. Maybe then they would create a drop down on their web page for popular items and which stores had them. For most of us it would be Feeders, corn, batteries, spinner plates... you see what I am getting at. I know they can't do this for every item in the store, but a site like TBH and a Texas based company like Buc-ees, maybe something could be worked out.

I was always taught that if you are going in to see the big dogs with a complaint, you need to have a solution to offer up as well.

If a majority think i am way off base with this, then I will not waste any time or energy on it. Again, this is not a bashing thread, just trying to make life a little easier for the ones who don't live close enough to make a quick run by.
                    Weekly run on the green page to which Bucees has the EZ feeder could be helpful

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      I am a fan of their sliced brisket and pulled pork sandwiches. Beats the **** out of any fast food burger for $4-6.

Yep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                      X