No announcement yet.

Senate debate live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a YouTube link for anyone that wants to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
      Is it just me or did Beto look like he was hopped up on something? Maybe Ritalin. Or cocaine. Something...he looked way animated. And his neck veins were about to pop the button on his collar
      I noticed the same thing. To me his energy seemed forced. I think it’s all a show. His final statement was spent bouncing around looking very unnatural, while of course spewing garbage.

Comment

Everyone needs to vote straight ticket republican. We need to win up and down the ballet.

Comment

Is it just me or did Beto look like he was hopped up on something? Maybe Ritalin. Or cocaine. Something...he looked way animated. And his neck veins were about to pop the button on his collar
          Most of us deplorables (or anyone else, who doesn't drink the libturd koolaid) noticed the exact same thing, that you did.

Comment

Robert Francis “Beto” O’Rourke IMHO is a full blown way left liberal regardless of what the media says by trying to get him votes. Even going so far as using the "Beto" name to paint him with a hispanic background. He is not. But his push for previously failed policies might be what others like. Me? I like my God Given Rights and my Freedom. The VOTE. It's what makes this country GREAT. Vote the way you want I say. I will too.

Comment

Best quote I have heard about "Beta"...

"He can talk forever and never say anything"

Comment

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
                Everyone needs to vote straight ticket republican. We need to win up and down the ballet.
                I have come to the same conclusion. In the past I have always looked at the candidates and the values that align to my interests.

I am so sick of the Dems obstruction and far left leaning values its is time to get them all OUT.

Comment

I will vote almost straight ticket Red. I will not be voting for Bush again after what he is trying to pull with the Alamo..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Not saying Ted Cruz isn't more qualified, but the reason a lot of people don't like him, is he talks at you, rather than to you. He reminds me of a male Sarah Palin. I know how economics work Ted, stop talking to me like I never learned how to balance a budget. Beto is 100% more likable, and like it or not, that goes a lot further for most voters than actual positions on issues.

Ted also has a **** poor public land stance. I can look past the talking at the public like we are all 4 years old, but the public land stance he has, I won't vote for him based on that. If he came out and said he won't grow public lands, but he's also not going to shrink them, I would absolutely vote for him hands down. But the "Sell all our lands" crowd needs to feel some pain, since they have zero grasp of how federally manged, citizen owned lands work.

And Beto is hands down a terrible Texas democrat. He has no barometer for what Texans want. He is just a smooth talker. Not voting for either of the two.
                    Last edited by WItoTX; 09-22-2018, 07:06 AM. Reason: .

Comment

Choking on his own words

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                        Not saying Ted Cruz isn't more qualified, but the reason a lot of people don't like him, is he talks at you, rather than to you. He reminds me of a male Sarah Palin. I know how economics work Ted, stop talking to me like I never learned how to balance a budget. Beto is 100% more likable, and like it or not, that goes a lot further for most voters than actual positions on issues.

Ted also has a **** poor public land stance. I can look past the talking at the public like we are all 4 years old, but the public land stance he has, I won't vote for him based on that. If he came out and said he won't grow public lands, but he's also not going to shrink them, I would absolutely vote for him hands down. But the "Sell all our lands" crowd needs to feel some pain, since they have zero grasp of how federally manged, citizen owned lands work.

And Beto is hands down a terrible Texas democrat. He has no barometer for what Texans want. He is just a smooth talker. Not voting for either of the two.
                        One of them will win. Voting for the one who holds positions more in line with your own is the only logical way to approach choosing a candidate. Sounds like you agree with Cruz on 90% of the issues. Not voting for him might leave you with a Senator you disagree with 90% of the time.

Comment

Doesn't seem to matter who is in control. They are spending money like drunken sailors up there right now.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post

Well there is always Mickey Mouse you can vote for, like a few others here on say they did in the presidential election.

Comment

I didnt like Cruz during the pres election.
                              But hes 10x better than robert. Beto? Really? Not all hispanics are buying that BS pandering.

Get out and vote. Liberals trying to turn texas.

Comment

If you remember when Obama was in office, he talked about Texas being a battle ground state. Well, the Dems are pouring liberal into this state like water in a glass. They are fighting to control Texas. If you dont want someone like Orourke in office, you better encourage your people to vote for Cruz.

Comment

Working...
                                X