Video Update: Spring Turkey with EOTR Outdoors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video Update: Spring Turkey with EOTR Outdoors

Those of you that followed remember that I hunted with Jeff Osburn (Oz_Ag) a couple of weeks ago at his little slice of heaven in Colorado County, Oz Acres. Jeff and I successfully arrowed a big gobbler, while George Zedan (treestandjunkie) downed a big boar.

Aside from hunting, the main purpose of our weekend was to collaborate and exchange video ideas for our respective YouTube channels (Michael Middleton TBH and EOTR Outdoors). We compiled footage from each of our cameras and put together separate versions of our weekend.

Be sure to watch both! There are obvious similarities and a few distinct differences.

Michael's edit
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quSNz7fGJlI"]Bowhunting Texas Turkeys with EOTR Outdoors - YouTube[/ame]
    Bowhunting Texas Turkeys with my friend Jeff and with EOTR Outdoors! (Be sure to visit the EOTR Outdoors channel for more GREAT hunting videos!). EOTR Outdo...

Jeff's edit

Be sure to leave comments for each on the respective YouTube channels, as well as here. We'd both love to hear your feedback.
    My Flickr Photos

The video turned out awesome Michael! One of your best in my opinion. It's funny to see how similar the two are even though we tried to make them different.

Yours is definitely better than mine. I was trying a little something different than the usual format I have been using. I like the way it tuned out, but it's still not at the level you are. I'm having some issues with the image quality on mine right now. I'm going to try to get that fixed this evening. Still two great videos came out of a fun weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by Oz_Ag View Post
      The video turned out awesome Michael! One of your best in my opinion. It's funny to see how similar the two are even though we tried to make them different.

Yours is definitely better than mine. I was trying a little something different than the usual format I have been using. I like the way it tuned out, but it's still not at the level you are. I'm having some issues with the image quality on mine right now. I'm going to try to get that fixed this evening. Still two great videos came out of a fun weekend!

Your video is awesome, Jeff! It's cool to see two different perspectives of the same hunt! Trust me, there are some who will say I "talk too much" (I get that a lot on my vids! [emoji12]) and prefer your style.

I'm ready to do it again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Both great videos. Enjoyed the different views. Music was great and drone footage was really good. Could tell you guys took some time!

Comment

Great job both of you, they were both awesome to see!

Comment

Well done! Especially the one without all the talking

Just kidding! Congrats again on the hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

Hmmm, now where did I put that "ban" button?

Originally posted by treestandjunky View Post
                Great job both of you, they were both awesome to see!

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                Both great videos. Enjoyed the different views. Music was great and drone footage was really good. Could tell you guys took some time!

Thanks for the feedback! This one was a lot of fun to work on.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Those who say talk less probably haven’t done much or any video. It’s not easy to just speak on the fly. Sure there’s some editing. “Oh I forgot what I was gonna say here!” Your combo of words and video are awesome. Tells a complete story. I wish I had it in me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                    Those who say talk less probably haven’t done much or any video. It’s not easy to just speak on the fly. Sure there’s some editing. “Oh I forgot what I was gonna say here!” Your combo of words and video are awesome. Tells a complete story. I wish I had it in me.

Thanks Jeff! A lot of work goes into capturing the footage, but the hardest part is trying to pare it all down into a somewhat interesting and cohesive story.

Thanks for the valuable feedback!

My Flickr Photos

Comment

FYI, Jeff re-uploaded his video to try to improve image quality. New link

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Great video as usual and a helluva shot! .....Was that a JakHammer? I might have missed what is was in the video..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Great video as usual and a helluva shot! .....Was that a JakHammer? I might have missed what is was in the video..

Yes, Jak Hammer 125. I don't recall if I mentioned it. Thanks Jason!

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Michael, I've watched this video 3 times now. I believe this is one of you best ones. They are all good, but you really out did yourself on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                              Yes, Jak Hammer 125. I don't recall if I mentioned it. Thanks Jason!

Thinking of widening my normal Slick Trick cut for turkey and am always looking for a better mousetrap. Evidently that o-ring has no problem peeling back on a turkey. It was dang sure effective.

Comment

Working...
                              X