Wet stuff from the sky???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wet stuff from the sky???

What is this wizardry! Sheets of wet stuff from the sky,and little ice cubes?

For real in cleburne we got quite a bit yesterday and ranch is getting hit right now... We needed it BAD

We got hit pretty hard in Allen last night.

Comment

It has been raining since about 4:30 this morning here in Richland Springs. It is awesome!

Comment

Just started here in LaRue. Wish it would rain all day!

Comment

I got about an inch yesterday in between Llano and Fburg, and there is a massive, heavy storm about 2 miles west of my place right now. Would definitely fill my tank, but my place is dry. Making me crazy watching it.

Comment

Looks like folks in San Saba and Mason counties got up to 3 inches of rain last night with storms still in the area. Good for them.

Comment

I drove through a heavy shower west of Ft Worth on the way home yesterday but not a drop at my house. They are now predicting 90-100% chance Sunday and Monday - fingers crossed!

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
                Looks like folks in San Saba and Mason counties got up to 3 inches of rain last night with storms still in the area. Good for them.

I hunt in Mason. I sure hope so.

Radar shows all of Mason county getting rain right now.

Comment

I need it bad at my place outside of Fredericksburg

Comment

It's only raining because I'm moving my GF's daughter back to A&M this weekend. Open bed pickup and an open trailer. You're welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                      It's only raining because I'm moving my GF's daughter back to A&M this weekend. Open bed pickup and an open trailer. You're welcome!
                      This entire hill country drought was due to me planting 50 sapling trees that need rain this past spring. It always happens when I do that.

Comment

Bring it!!

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
                          So good to hear. Almost went to the deer lease today but life gets in the way so I had to move it to next weekend. Glad I did now. Thank you Lord for the good rain.

Comment

We got 1” here at my house in Sonora early this morning. Hopefully there is more on the way in the next few days!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Hoping it hits Lampasas and Lometa with a bunch of rain. It's been a dust bowl lately.

Comment

Working...
                              X