Yep. Getting interesting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep. Getting interesting.

I realized from day one. Is it still not clear to anyone?

Obama orchestrated this entire scheme from start to finish. It's going straight up the ladder.

The dumbocraps are going down hard, that's why AG told Trump to ignore subpoenas.

IG Horowitz already determined the 3 of 4 FISA warrants were illegal & on the verge of determining the original was as well.

That would mean all of the convictions from the mueller investigation would probably be thrown out as the evidence gathered from the warrants would be known as fruit of the poisonous tree and thus inadmissible in court.

The people who were charged with them most likely have massive civil lawsuits and the people who lied to the court to obtain the Warrants facing prison

And if that's the case the democrats have no ground to subpoena anyone for anything since the investigation's was fraudulent from the beginning

Game, set, match TRUMP!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. It's all fixing to hit the fan.................

Comment

Sure hope somebody turns the fan on high!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
        I agree. It's all fixing to hit the fan.................

I’ve been reading stuff for over a year about how somebody is in deep, it’s all about to come out, and S is about to hit the fan. I’ll believe it when I see it, but I’m not holding my breath.

Sure would be nice though.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
          I’ve been reading stuff for over a year about how somebody is in deep, it’s all about to come out, and S is about to hit the fan. I’ll believe it when I see it, but I’m not holding my breath.

Sure would be nice though.

Pretty much my thoughts, but with the heavy push by the players to impeach Trump right now it has me wondering a little. Trying to impeach him right now looks to be a last ditch effort to cover something up. I truly hope they are held accountable, I just don't see anything of substance ever happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Horn chaser View Post
            Pretty much my thoughts, but with the heavy push by the players to impeach Trump right now it has me wondering a little. Trying to impeach him right now looks to be a last ditch effort to cover something up. I truly hope they are held accountable, I just don't see anything of substance ever happening.
            yep, and as long as we don't DEMAND that they are held to account, nothing will happen.

Comment

Was just reminded there are 3 investigations going on looking at different aspects of the previous administration.
              Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz
              Our Attorney General William Barr
              and that dude in Vegas that has quietly been investigating for The State Dept for a year.

Unleash this before the next election and watch the three ring circus formally known as The Democrat Party eat each other........

Comment

Loving Hannity tonight..

Comment

Originally posted by 4wheels View Post
                  Loving Hannity tonight..
                  yep, if half of what he says is going to happen, it's going to be hell to pay for some!

Comment

You think so?

Comment

Originally posted by Acameron52 View Post
                      You think so?
                      absolutely, if this had been republicans in this situation; it would have been the end of the republic.

but it's just different when it's democrats involved... I know.

Comment

We have too many "IF's" in this conversation. I want to see it hit the fan. I want to see these guys in hand cuffs. I want an army of FBI agents waking them up and taking them to jail in their underwear.

I do hope Trump has a dark side that the democrats keep saying he has. I want to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by 4wheels View Post
                          We have too many "IF's" in this conversation. I want to see it hit the fan. I want to see these guys in hand cuffs. I want an army of FBI agents waking them up and taking them to jail in their underwear.

I do hope Trump has a dark side that the democrats keep saying he has. I want to see it.
                          I like the way you think!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                            yep, if half of what he says is going to happen, it's going to be hell to pay for some!
                            He’s been spot on for 2+ years now.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                              Was just reminded there are 3 investigations going on looking at different aspects of the previous administration.
                              Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz
                              Our Attorney General William Barr
                              and that dude in Vegas that has quietly been investigating for The State Dept for a year.

Unleash this before the next election and watch the three ring circus formally known as The Democrat Party eat each other........
                              Isn’t it fascinating that the Fed prosecutor Barr assigned has been digging into this for what I read 9-10 months!

Comment

Working...
                              X