South Llano River SP Draw Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cypress Hunter View Post
    How many hunters are drawn each hunt? Will i need to bring a pop-up? This being my first time on a hunt i was wondering how areas were assigned; so we'll be able select our own area?
    Not sure about how many are drawn but no you dont need a pop-up. They have box blinds for you to use. They will ask if you want to be in the lower part of the park or up in the hills? Choose the lower part. After that they have everyone draw numbers to choose what blind you want. I think we had #3 and saw lots of wt and axis.

Comment

bump to the top...

a few weeks out from the hunt. Anyone else drawn for it?

Comment

Had to decline hunt due to work schedule change...really disappointed

Comment

Originally posted by Txfire409 View Post
          Not sure about how many are drawn but no you dont need a pop-up. They have box blinds for you to use. They will ask if you want to be in the lower part of the park or up in the hills? Choose the lower part. After that they have everyone draw numbers to choose what blind you want. I think we had #3 and saw lots of wt and axis.
          Heading out early Tuesday morning. I'll ask about 3 when I get there. I called yesterday and he said 9 hunters paid, 33 stands and depending on if we want to hunt whitetail or exotics they can help with stand selection once we draw for stands.

Comment

Originally posted by Cypress Hunter View Post
            Heading out early Tuesday morning. I'll ask about 3 when I get there. I called yesterday and he said 9 hunters paid, 33 stands and depending on if we want to hunt whitetail or exotics they can help with stand selection once we draw for stands.
            Only 9 of 40 have paid? Sounds like a good stand by opportunity

Comment

Originally posted by narco1 View Post
              Only 9 of 40 have paid? Sounds like a good stand by opportunity
              The email I received states no standby hunters. You may want to call before you drive out.

Comment

How'd the hunt go?

Comment

Working...
                X