*** Rotan Tx area lease prices ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*** Rotan Tx area lease prices ***

Anyone hunting around the Rotan Tx area? What are you paying per acre for hunting lease?

Anyone? Snyder, Post, Anson or even Aspermont area

Comment

A lot of landowners are getting $10/ac + around Aspermont. Personally that’s crazy high since 1 hunter/640 ac-1000ac is needed due to deer density.

Comment

I'm hoping around $3/acre. Lol. Anyone want to chime in that's leasing around there

Comment

Can say what is normal as we have a great deal but I onow we are lucky in what we pay. Everyone around us are way higher but our landowner likes us, knows us and has turned down 3 times what we pay. We are 17 miles north of Rotan on the Kent/Stonewall county line.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Originally posted by freestylest22 View Post
              I'm hoping around $3/acre. Lol. Anyone want to chime in that's leasing around there
              Odds are against anything with deer on it. Going for this price range. You might be able to find something in the 5-7 dollar range, but that will take luck.

Comment

1 buck county. $10 is about what we paid. Depending on where you were you might get some mule deer in the area. People that plant winter wheat or something comparable do really good in that area

Comment

Working...
                X