Old Sabine Bottoms for hogs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old Sabine Bottoms for hogs.

This is my 1st year to hunt here. I have had multiple back surgeries and the ability to use atv to get into the woods is very helpful as I can't drag one very far. I am looking for hogs. Any advice would be appreciated.

Lots of pigs out there. But there's only 1 ATV trail, and I don't think you can drive the ATV off of it

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I remember reading, they have a good web page with all the rules.

Comment

Atv not allowed but on atv trail... when opened (I’ve never seen opened).

You can’t drive to recover animals

Comment

Originally posted by Drvrbob View Post
          This is my 1st year to hunt here. I have had multiple back surgeries and the ability to use atv to get into the woods is very helpful as I can't drag one very far. I am looking for hogs. Any advice would be appreciated.
          Tons of hogs. Go out and shoot one, if it close enough to recover great! If not snap a pic.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

They have 2 trails. The one east of main road is for everyone, the other is on west side of main road and it starts at long lake trail. This one on west side is for ADA use. I will drive to a spot, park and hunt short distance from the trail. I am just wondering if hogs are seen more in any certain area?

Comment

Working...
            X