Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dam...Even HuffPost is calling BS on Pocahontas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dam...Even HuffPost is calling BS on Pocahontas!

Trump is winning so much, even the libs are steppin in line! Amazing that this article made it to publication. Writer has to be un-employed effective immediately.

Embrace it JJ!

Haha - there you go reading Huffington Post again. Was this before or after you watched your Rachael Maddow show?

Comment

I heard Rachael Maddow hated Trump. Something about his hair and the bankruptcy, and just the overall treatment of people. Go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by ironman View Post
        i heard rachael maddow hated trump. Something about his hair and the bankruptcy, and just the overall treatment of people. Go figure.
        :d:d:d:d

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
          Haha - there you go reading Huffington Post again. Was this before or after you watched your Rachael Maddow show?
          Actually it was this morning. I googled "Closet Liberals" and your name popped up. Thats why I referenced you in the post.
          Last edited by Traildust; 10-17-2018, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Prior to 2018, though, Warren’s work on Native-specific issues is virtually nonexistent. This is no accident.

Before Donald Trump started to prod at her story, Warren never had much reason to work for Native peoples, because she is not one herself. As Trump continued his “Pocahontas” jabs, even in front of Native World War II veterans (in front of a portrait of dirtbag president Andrew Jackson), Warren maintained her story out of political necessity—if she reneged, or budged on her claim, then she would be ceding ground to the vile president, and that wouldn’t do. So, instead, she leaned into it. She spoke in front of the National Congress of American Indians, a remonstrance meant to assure us Natives that she was really on our side.

“I’m here today to make a promise: Every time someone brings up my family’s story, I’m going to use it to lift up the story of your families and your communities.”

Splinter is your home for news and opinions that challenge power in our political and economic system that's becoming more unhinged each and every day.

Another scathing article written by a native. No, I dont frequent the site, but the comments were interesting, as the author, the website and the readers all lean hard left.

Comment

Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., is ready to show up Sen. Elizabeth Warren, saying Tuesday he plans to take a DNA test to find out whether he has more Native American heritage than she does.

“I’m going to take a DNA test,” Graham told “Fox and Friends” on Tuesday. “I’ve been told my grandmother was part Cherokee Indian. It may all just be talk.”

Graham said he would reveal the results on the show in a couple weeks.

“This is my Trump moment. This is reality TV,” Graham quipped.

Graham said he did not think much about his heritage until Warren released her DNA results concluding she was between 1/1024 and 1/64 Native American.

“I’m dying to know,” Graham said. “I think I can beat her.”

RuttRo. I guess one of the issues with touting yourself as something, when you are only 1/1024th, is that it opens the door for a contest of sorts.

Comment

What has got into Lindsey? That is funny

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                  Graham said he did not think much about his heritage until Warren released her DNA results concluding she was between 1/1024 and 1/64 Native American.

“I’m dying to know,” Graham said. “I think I can beat her.”[/I]

RuttRo. I guess one of the issues with touting yourself as something, when you are only 1/1024th, is that it opens the door for a contest of sorts.
                  Why dont you reference the 1/64?

Comment

Why dont you reference the 1/64?
                    He did.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                      He did.
                      Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                      Do you see it here?

Comment

Do you see it here?
                        No, but he referenced Graham's quote, which mentions it. Keep on digging though. That hair must REALLY bother you.

Comment

CNN also pointed out that she fumbled that one.
                          https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/16/polit...tas/index.html

Dummy.

Everyone knows when someone calls you a name you don't say "don't call me that", you give them a nickname back that's worse.

Edit: literally, have none of these politicians been through public school? I mean here's a list of all the names he's called people (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...y_Donald_Trump) and not one of them has bothered to come up with one for him? Trump didn't even go to public school but he apparently knows that game better than any of em.
                          Last edited by sir shovelhands; 10-17-2018, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                            No, but he referenced Graham's quote, which mentions it. Keep on digging though. That hair must REALLY bother you.
                            So "he" did not in the only part of his post that is actually his ... Which is why I asked the question.

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
                              CNN also pointed out that she fumbled that one.
                              https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/16/polit...tas/index.html

Dummy.

Everyone knows when someone calls you a name you don't say "don't call me that", you give them a nickname back that's worse.

Edit: literally, have none of these politicians been through public school? I mean here's a list of all the names he's called people (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...y_Donald_Trump) and not one of them has bothered to come up with one for him? Trump didn't even go to public school but he apparently knows that game better than any of em.
                              It's been Fauxcahontas since she first mentioned it. I really wish he'd get on board.

Comment

Working...
                              X