No announcement yet.

The big 8 takes a dirt nap.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So of the three deer they killed, they were specifically told not to shoot two of them and the third (although an 8) was shot for a doe? Wow!! Were these guests kids or grown? Sounds like they needed a babysitter with them.

Comment

They were 60 year old men! Who claim to hunt all the time!

Comment

Originally posted by MasonBowhunter7 View Post
        Well lets just say my old man was pretty hot. Not to mention the other guy, killed a 2 1/2 year old 11 that scored 129. AND he "mistaked" a yearling 8 point for a doe and killed it too. I have had my fair share of *** chewings from my dad and this one was one of the worst I have ever heard. I'm just glad I wasn't the one to mess up..
        No sir. Those guests would have been sent on to the casa after the first hick up.

Comment

nice

Comment

thats just wrong in so many ways.. if someone did that at my place, i would be on the news trust me

Comment

I know what you mean. Lets just say they made a early trip home.

Comment

i was having a good day until i read this now I'm all worked up thanks a lot LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by MasonBowhunter7 View Post
                  I know what you mean. Lets just say they made a early trip home.
                  I hope without any of those deer

Comment

Did ya'll not show them a pic of the 8 pt.?
                    Rough deal, lesson learned.

Comment

Good buck brother, congrats

Comment

Bad times, way to mess up a invite along with the management of the deer.

Comment

I cancelled some guest last week because of three stud 4 year olds that are regular at my stands. I figured it was better than having hard feelings over those deer. I passed them all year but I seriously doubt they would have done so.

Comment

Yeah, we showed the pictures we had, it's obvious as to which buck it is. You can't miss him. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357684333.405275.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	58.0 KB
ID:	24157700

Comment

That's a tough situation for a friendship... Were they an experienced hunter?

Comment

I know a guy who invited a kid to shoot a management buck and the kid shot a "tagged" 200" breeder buck... Then tried to take pics and put on facebook. Let's just say he didn't leave with the deer and never came back.

Comment

Working...
                                X