• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that thing will feed forever. great build

Comment

looks good

Comment

That's a sharp idea. Feed three feeds or slot of corn.

Comment

It'll cost about 200$ to fill it up. Yikes

Comment

nice...

Comment

Now that beats all I have ever seen. You can fill it with approximately 700 lbs of corn and rig it to fall on the unsuspecting deer which come to eat then all you need to do is get your forklift to pick it back up, reset trigger and retriever your game. Only needs to be filled once if you set it with a light enough trigger. LOL

Comment

That thing is sweet and you'd only have to fill it twice a year. Had some buddies get a couple of 650# feeders before this past year and they love them. Nothing as nice as what you've built, but it's really nice to fill it twice a year, so they say.

Comment

Nice

Comment

Nice thinking

Comment

That's a great looking feeder !

Comment

I love the concept, but have a small suggestion.

Duplicate or elimibate any single point failure.

I have went to my lease to find my feeder clogged and that is no fun. It always seems to happen when i havent been there in a while then set in my blind and never hear the corn sling. had a leaf, the top of a corn sack, and mosit golden deer nuggets all clog my feeder. I would have three seperate tubes to give yourself redundancy and options. Have 3 seperate protein funnels (one outlet each) and three seperate spinner platforms.

Then you can have some redundancy and do some testing as well. Example put three different kinds of protein in, then check after a month and see which one has been consumed the most. during deer season sling corn out of 1 or two and protein in the other.

Awesome work BTW. I have thought about building a double with two spinners.

Comment

Good Job!

Comment

One heck of a feeder. Well done, congrats.

Comment

That is one sweet build!

Comment

awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X