Two hour disk cooker build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flufster View Post
    Holy crap!!! You made it over to a Texas forum where you might actually learn something!!!

Welcome to the fire my friend, there are some good folks here and well ME...

Learn sompin from a Texakin? I doubt it.

Yea, they seem like decent people. Thanks fluf.

Mac1

Comment

Originally posted by Rather_B_Fishin View Post
      Legdog what is that your cooking?
      Brussels's sprouts!

Comment

Discada are the bomb diggity!!! Stir fri,fajitas,buffalo wings,Philly cheese steaks,bacon egg tacos!! Pancakes! All fun to cook on the disc! This is the cooker PB made on a removable stand....I cook on it most ever night
        Attached Files

Comment

Google Cocina Outdoors.....it's sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by WTGIRL84 View Post
            Google Cocina Outdoors.....it's sweet.
            Thanks I will look there!
            I had a very nice Disco Made with a 4inch Lip around it. Man the Trippitas that thing could make!!! Buenisimas!!

Comment

DANG...

PB...I need to get you to make me one of them stand hootuses.
              that's sweet.

I betcha I can supply all the rebar and beer necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by cowboy1g5 View Post
                Ok. Here's the deal. I'm not claiming im the best welder in Texas nor am I claiming that this is the best disk cooker ever made. Just showing y'all my cooker. Show some love.
                There's always going to be armchair quarterbacks out there. Nice build.

Comment

Originally posted by PBFrijoles View Post
                  Because of the casting here is a before and after

[ATTACH]380141[/ATTACH]
                  [ATTACH]380142[/ATTACH]
                  WOW, you like running a grinder A LOT more than I do!

Comment

If I ever build a second one, I'm going to get large springs with an inside diameter and long enough to slide over the horse shoes before welding them on. The horse shoes getting too hot to lift it up without gloves is the only problem I've found.

Comment

About to start working on my own, perfect camp cooking addition.

Comment

Originally posted by Higee View Post
                        Just saw that Lanford has closed shop. Those looking for discs with no holes will have to shop elsewhere.

"May 21, 2014

Whether you have been a customer of ours for 6 months or 66 years we appreciate your business. Jerry and I have reached a point in our lives that we decided to sell our business and hopefully smell the roses. Most of our same loyal and experienced employees will begin working for Ewald Tractor at new locations in Marble Falls beginning June 9th, 2014 and in Austin on June 16th. If you have any questions you may reach us at (512) 385-2800 in Austin until June 13th. Our same phone numbers should ring at the new stores on the 9th and 16th. Thanks again for your patronage.

We have an AUCTION of 66 years of accumulation scheduled for Saturday June 21st at 9:00AM at the Austin location. See www.antonauctionservice.com for the details.

Bob Lanford"

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornTX View Post
                          Just saw that Lanford has closed shop. Those looking for discs with no holes will have to shop elsewhere.

"May 21, 2014

Whether you have been a customer of ours for 6 months or 66 years we appreciate your business. Jerry and I have reached a point in our lives that we decided to sell our business and hopefully smell the roses. Most of our same loyal and experienced employees will begin working for Ewald Tractor at new locations in Marble Falls beginning June 9th, 2014 and in Austin on June 16th. If you have any questions you may reach us at (512) 385-2800 in Austin until June 13th. Our same phone numbers should ring at the new stores on the 9th and 16th. Thanks again for your patronage.

We have an AUCTION of 66 years of accumulation scheduled for Saturday June 21st at 9:00AM at the Austin location. See www.antonauctionservice.com for the details.

Bob Lanford"
                          So, has anyone found where to get the disc yet?

Comment

That's lookin good right there, thx for sharing.

Comment

This is a neat cooker.

Comment

I need to put a lip on mine.

Looks good!

Comment

Working...
                                X