Dems hiding the fact they are Dems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dems hiding the fact they are Dems

As the advertising ramps up for the upcoming election, I've noticed that Democrats seem to frequently omit party affiliation in their ads. Republicans typically state it clearly.

Anyone else notice this?

They have been doing that for years. They also have a habit of saying " we stand for the average American" while never missing an opportunity to steal their wallet.
    They can be truthful or they'ed never win an election

Comment

That's cause "Scum sucking liberal" flashing across the screen doesn't help their cause

Comment

Because deception is the number one rule in a liberals' playbook.

Comment

They seem to always campaign with a "right leaning" message and never their true agenda. Obama did it too, because it works on the uninformed.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
            They have been doing that for years. They also have a habit of saying " we stand for the average American" while never missing an opportunity to steal their wallet.
            They can be truthful or they'ed never win an election
            They don't know how to be truthful, they were never taught it.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
              As the advertising ramps up for the upcoming election, I've noticed that Democrats seem to frequently omit party affiliation in their ads. Republicans typically state it clearly.

Anyone else notice this?
              How many Obama bumper stickers did you see during that 8 year fiasco??? I cant recall seeing a single one.... They were so proud..

Comment

Dead giveaway. If they don't state it up front, they are trying to hide it. Which is a bit weird since they all lack the "shame gene."

Comment

Yep, had 2 volunteers come to my door on Saturday passing out literature and trying to encourage me to vote for this congressional candidate. There was NO party affiliation anywhere that I could see on the hand-outs... I asked the volunteers, "Is she a republican or DemoKraut" and they said, "She is a DemoKraut"... I handed them their literature back and told them they should be ashamed to be associated with such a party. I asked them how they could support such a group. They just said, "Sorry" and got into their car and left...

Folks we MUST call them out EVERY time we can. If we are to take our country back, they must be soundly and completely defeated from the lowest to highest positions in the land!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    Yep, had 2 volunteers come to my door on Saturday passing out literature and trying to encourage me to vote for this congressional candidate. There was NO party affiliation anywhere that I could see on the hand-outs... I asked the volunteers, "Is she a republican or DemoKraut" and they said, "She is a DemoKraut"... I handed them their literature back and told them they should be ashamed to be associated with such a party. I asked them how they could support such a group. They just said, "Sorry" and got into their car and left...

Folks we MUST call them out EVERY time we can. If we are to take our country back, they must be soundly and completely defeated from the lowest to highest positions in the land!
                    Just curious who we're taking back the country from when Republicans control the house, Senate, the majority of governorships, majority of state legislatures, the presidency, and now the majority of the supreme Court? It would appear it's already been taken.
                    Last edited by sir shovelhands; 10-08-2018, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
                      Just curious who we're taking back the country from when Republicans control the house, Senate, the majority of governorships, majority of state legislatures, the presidency, and now the majority of the supreme Court? It would appear it's already been taken.
                      Politics are downstream from culture. It is obvious who controls the culture. It is why Republicans on the hill have had trouble located their spine and balls for decades, until we put one in the White House that has both.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                        Politics are downstream from culture. It is obvious who controls the culture. It is why Republicans on the hill have had trouble located their spine and balls for decades, until we put one in the White House that has both.
                        This right here^^^^^

Comment

The problem is the Republicans never push their numbers advantage. If you were to ask anyone that isn't really paying attention which party is controlling everything they would say Democrat because they can't seem to pass a microphone up and the Republicans can't seem to find one. Of course it helps when everyone but Fox News is carrying water for the Dems. When 90 percent of what is out there on the news is how bad things are and that drum is being beaten every day then folks will start believing the Democrat lies. Tell everyone you know that regardless of how they feel about the President, if they are a Republican and don't go vote then you are going to get what we have seen from the Democrats the last two or three weeks for at least the next two years. If the Dems win then folks like Maxine Waters, Adam Schiff, Chuck Schumer, and that nutjob liberal Blumenthal will be chairing committees and God help us all.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
                            The problem is the Republicans never push their numbers advantage.
                            That's because most of them arent Republicans at all. At least not we think a Republican should be.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
                              The problem is the Republicans never push their numbers advantage. If you were to ask anyone that isn't really paying attention which party is controlling everything they would say Democrat because they can't seem to pass a microphone up and the Republicans can't seem to find one. Of course it helps when everyone but Fox News is carrying water for the Dems. When 90 percent of what is out there on the news is how bad things are and that drum is being beaten every day then folks will start believing the Democrat lies. Tell everyone you know that regardless of how they feel about the President, if they are a Republican and don't go vote then you are going to get what we have seen from the Democrats the last two or three weeks for at least the next two years. If the Dems win then folks like Maxine Waters, Adam Schiff, Chuck Schumer, and that nutjob liberal Blumenthal will be chairing committees and God help us all.

Bingo Russ.

Comment

Working...
                              X