• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kayak Sharks

Watch "solo sharks" on YouTube

Pretty cool.

Comment

Cool video and looks like a lot of fun. You must not have any form of ADD because the noises from that platform would have made me crazy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bowpreach View Post
        Cool video and looks like a lot of fun. You must not have any form of ADD because the noises from that platform would have made me crazy!!!
        Hahahaha.....you get use to it after awhile.

Comment

That's cool! How far out is that?

Comment

Originally posted by hunter1313 View Post
            That's cool! How far out is that?
            2miles

Comment

Originally posted by killerbee View Post
              2miles

In a kayak?? Awesome video, but that’s a little too far for this sissy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bowpreach View Post
                Great video. I fished a rig out of POC last summer that had alarm going off and drove me crazy, had to leave after an hour it was so bad.

Comment

Great video!!! Curious why you don't keep any of the sharks?

Comment

Good stuff Billy! I didn't know you were into the kayak fishing game too. Doesn't surprise me one bit. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

That is awesome! Thanks for sharing!!! I have asked on other threads about keeping /eating sharks and was told black tips are probably the best eating. Do you ever keep any of them??

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys. I have a new obsession. More videos to come!

Comment

[QUOTE=Bowtech Lefty;13541585]Great video!!! Curious why you don't

If I catch a blacktip from shore I will bleed it and take it home to eat. I am in no position to properly bleed and take care of them out there. I keep spanish,kings and snapper when I can get em though.

Comment

Great video!!!

I used to hit the rigs in my pro angler but never messed with the sharks. Lots of fun when the kings and smacks are there.

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
                              Great video!!!

I used to hit the rigs in my pro angler but never messed with the sharks. Lots of fun when the kings and smacks are there.
                              Hoping to head further south next week and do a kingfish video. They can really smoke a reel!

Comment

Working...
                              X