No announcement yet.

Heading to Diamond C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the twin to my uncle's. Couldn't be any happier!

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like yall had a blast. Congrats

Comment

Last sit in the blind tonight. I've seen a hen so far, going to try for some bacon.

Overall, this has been the best 4 days off hunting I've probably ever had. Weather and animals cooperated just about as well as they could have. Skylar always put us where we needed to be and took care of us like family. For anyone who's never been to the Diamond C, I can't recommend it enough. For those of you who have been, a return trip should definitely be in order. Cannot wait until the next time I come!

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Comment

We had a great trip. It was better than planned. Originally I was planning on my son and I hunting in different locations to up the odds. Prior to the first hunt I asked Skylar what the odds were of my son seeing an Oryx that night. He said pretty darn good so I opted to sit with him that night as I wanted to be there if he scored. As it turned out we were with each other for both our kills. Later that week we were together for the Boar as well. I am already planning for a return trip......Maybe I will actually go after a Black Buck next time. The Bunk house was in great shape and very accommodating. Skylar and his brother were on top of everything and knew exactly where to put everyone so we were seeing what we were hunting. I can't wait to return.

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Awesome job!

Comment

Working...
              X