No announcement yet.

Trump gave me $1000 last Friday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WalMart bragged about giving their employees a bonus and a raise but didn't mention that fact that they were cutting their hours. Give a little here but take more back there!

Comment

Trump gave me $1000 last Friday!

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
      Right on man. I wish my company did the same. USAA here in San Antonio gave a 16% raise and $1k bonus across the board because of the tax cuts.

I’ve been with the same company for 16 years and the max I have got was 4%. I actually took a promotion and took a 28% pay decrease. With the 28% decrease I went from working 38 HRs Monday- Thursday to working 55 HRs Monday-Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Black Ice; 02-13-2018, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Congrats, Go Trump.

Comment

I wish I got some of my taxes back.

Comment

Maga

Comment

You earned it.

And the reduced taxes - it was your money to start with.

Comment

hell yeah!!! TRUMP baby

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                  I’ve been with the same company for 16 years and the max I have got was 4%. I actually took a promotion and took a 28% pay decrease. With the 28% decrease I went from working 38 HRs Monday- Thursday to working 55 HRs Monday-Friday.

Dang man that’s tough. I’ve been here with my company for 4 years and no raise yet for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                    You earned it.

And the reduced taxes - it was your money to start with.
                    The mission has been accomplished when we get excited about receiving money that originally belonged to us, taken from us with little to no permission.

It would be like the thief we all want to kill coming and saying hey here is your stolen truck back, and we jump for joy, shake his hand tell him thank you instead of kicking him in the shins

Comment

My advice which isn't worth much..... quit that job and tell them to do it theirselves. Go find another job where they will respect you and pay better.

Comment

Originally posted by Coon View Post
                        WalMart bragged about giving their employees a bonus and a raise but didn't mention that fact that they were cutting their hours. Give a little here but take more back there!
                        That company also closed some Sams Locations.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                          Just think, had Hillary won she would have givin twice that much to some poor fella that didn't want to work
                          Bill?

Comment

$57/week is an extra $3,000/yr in your pocket. That's going in the right direction. Do away with income tax and property taxes and increase sales tax slightly. Then everyone pays their way.

Comment

Ouch, why did you take the prodemotion?

Comment

Thats all? No free cell phone?

Comment

Working...
                                X