No announcement yet.

Night Vision hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I currently own 3 Armasight scopes and a ATN Thor. All in 640. If you can save a little more you will be so glad you saved up for 640. It's hard to look at anything lesser after using it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mdmorrow View Post
      Owned both and like both. Armasight is smaller and more ergonomic. Also better built housing. Pulsar easier to use and slightly better picture but large and ackward with a fairly cheap plastic housing. Armasight factory mount is a way way better than the pulsar mount. Warranties are equal except the flir sensor in the Armasight carries a 10 year.

Sounds like the Armasight is what I should go with.....that's sort of been the concensus while looking on other forums too....

Comment

Originally posted by mdmorrow View Post
        I currently own 3 Armasight scopes and a ATN Thor. All in 640. If you can save a little more you will be so glad you saved up for 640. It's hard to look at anything lesser after using it.

lol I really can't afford $3500 but I'm going to make it happen.....I **** sure can't swing $6,000!

Comment

You can get into used 640 for less than 5 easy. Also message me if you're interested in a brand new 640 Armasight zeus 42mm. I sent my other back for warranty repair and they sent me a brand new unit in return. I'm going to switch to a second Armasight pro so I'll be selling this one most likely. It'll also be less than 5

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

This is what we bought. Nitesite.com. For the money you can't beat it.

Comment

Got this one tonight. 8.5" bison barrel 6.8spc with SD tactical form 1 can. 90gr gold dot at 140yds. 1st model XSIGHT still gettin it done.

Comment

How does the photon hold up on a suppressed 300 BO shooting supersonic?
                  I'm getting a 300 BO put together.
                  I want to suppress it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
                    How does the photon hold up on a suppressed 300 BO shooting supersonic?
                    I'm getting a 300 BO put together.
                    I want to suppress it.

This is my setup exactly, and it works like a charm. I use Warne QD rings to switch between my day optic and they retain zero pefectly.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                      This is my setup exactly, and it works like a charm. I use Warne QD rings to switch between my day optic and they retain zero pefectly.

[emoji106]

Comment

I am looking into a 300 BO and a thermal scope, maybe the IRD Reap IR. I know its $7500 but man its a bad SOB

Just need to decide between what 300 I want or just buy an upper for my .223 AR

Comment

Merry Christmas

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

How good is ATN? Or just better buying the photon?

Comment

Some trash pandas removed from dad's feedlot tonight. Had 3 more get into the bales to die... Ran out of 20Pr ammo and I'm too fat/lazy to crawl under and pull them out!

Comment

So I have an armasight Zeus 336 in my possession. And it seems like it is extra grainy almost like it had bad pixels. For the guys who have personal experience with these units, is this normal?

For reference I also played with the pulsar APEX XD50A in the same conditions side by side. The pulsar is much clearer and exhibits minimal graininess.

I appreciate yalls input.

Comment

Working...
                                X