NASCAR-TBH Fantasy league 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
    It would be cool to see folks in this league post up their TBH Name here and their league name since so many are different....I'll start in case anyone reads this: (maybe copy the names below and add yours to repost to keep a running list)

TBH NASCAR Team Name
    me (Leon County Slayer) - mrknives.com
    Bowhuntntxn. Sparkle pony

Wife(gardenfairy). Death Kitty

Comment

BRRDNK here. RedNeck Racing Inc.

Yea NASCAR has no business supporting or backing a candidate. Lets just go racing.

Comment

HACHIE-HANGOVER here...

Comment

Team Left Turn here...

Comment

16ncs here

This will make it easier on me when I pull the name from the hat in December, thanks!

Comment

Burnt Orange Racing here

Comment

Hookem

I had a good race last week moved up 13 spots!

Comment

It would be cool to see folks in this league post up their TBH Name here and their league name since so many are different....I'll start in case anyone reads this: (maybe copy the names below and add yours to repost to keep a running list)

TBH NASCAR Team Name

me (Leon County Slayer) - mrknives.com
                  Gonecoastal Texas taco time

Comment

CBA Racing

Comment

post up your picks for Vegas!

Harvick
                      Allmendinger
                      Truex Jr.
                      Elliott

Comment

Kyle Busch
                        Truex
                        Carl Edwards
                        Reagan Smith

Comment

How do you release a driver from your roster?

Comment

Originally posted by Hookem84 View Post
                            How do you release a driver from your roster?

Although it is too late for the Las Vegas race, click on the link below and it should take you to the "my drivers and group" page. (If it does not post here here)

Generally you can swap drivers from about Monday-Thursday. So when you click on the above on Tuesday you get redirected to your team and the page that has photos or icons of your drivers (active and bench). This is the page to make your changes.

There wil be black boxes beneath your lineup that are marked A, B and C. (Since your picks are locked today and your active and bench drivers are the only changes you can make you will not see the ABC but you will if you click on this Tues.). To make the changes click on A, make your changes and click on save changes. Then repeat for B and C. Make sure you save changes at each step along the way. Remember you can only use any driver at most nine times as active during the year so roster management is important.

You may be able to go back into you team settings to set up to get an email from YAHOO as a reminder to change picks each week. This is a helpful reminder to get.

Let me know if you have any other questions

Comment

Should be an interesting race with the high winds and low down force package.

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
                                Although it is too late for the Las Vegas race, click on the link below and it should take you to the "my drivers and group" page. (If it does not post here here)

Generally you can swap drivers from about Monday-Thursday. So when you click on the above on Tuesday you get redirected to your team and the page that has photos or icons of your drivers (active and bench). This is the page to make your changes.

There wil be black boxes beneath your lineup that are marked A, B and C. (Since your picks are locked today and your active and bench drivers are the only changes you can make you will not see the ABC but you will if you click on this Tues.). To make the changes click on A, make your changes and click on save changes. Then repeat for B and C. Make sure you save changes at each step along the way. Remember you can only use any driver at most nine times as active during the year so roster management is important.

You may be able to go back into you team settings to set up to get an email from YAHOO as a reminder to change picks each week. This is a helpful reminder to get.

Let me know if you have any other questions

Thanks yea I finally figured out I couldn't remove a driver today. I have to Dillon instead of Austin Dillon I have no idea how I over looked that for this long. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X