Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright, let's do this!

Comment

Jr is fast! Wish I would have used him today.

Comment

My picks fire this race:

Not a Busch fan but hoping he can make up some ground! I wish drivers could earn points for making up positions from their starting spots
        Last edited by Leon County Slayer; 02-28-2016, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Dang it! Everything was going so good. Freaking Newman. He is one of my picks, but he was doing the worst, and he may have just cost me a win.

Comment

3 top 10's. That may pay off a bit!. Funny thing is my 10 year old picked 1st and 2nd.

Comment

You are right Dang It Newman. Harvick should of had it.

Comment

Can someone post up an updated leaderboard ??

Comment

And is there an app to manage our teams? Can't find one for Yahoo Fantasy.

Comment

Originally posted by LROSE View Post
                    And is there an app to manage our teams? Can't find one for Yahoo Fantasy.
                    I don't think an app exists. I think the only way is through the site (unfortunately) Below is the updated leaderboard - big weekend for Brandon. I'm hanging on by a thread - my C driver stunk it up!!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Thank the Lord Newman wrecked. That could have gone down as the most boring race in history. Might still be. Go#88!!

Comment

Look out for the guys that were really good pre 2005, the down forces changes are playing right into their hands! The driver will have to wheel it to get it done on the 1.5 tracks. I love the fact theses boy are wrecking loose and have to work at it start to finish like they did at Atlanta!

Comment

anyone else not feeling confident about their picks for this week?

Comment

Brian France made an Oppsie last night with his support of Trump. Nascar nation is in a uproar this morning.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
                              Brian France made an Oppsie last night with his support of Trump. Nascar nation is in a uproar this morning.....
                              I heard rumblings of that...man, sometimes it would just be good for some folks to stay out of politics...oh well, maybe they'll gain some new viewers to make up for ones they loose. Oh well, JR Nation can afford to loose a few, they'll be ok - hahaha

Comment

It would be cool to see folks in this league post up their TBH Name here and their league name since so many are different....I'll start in case anyone reads this: (maybe copy the names below and add yours to repost to keep a running list)

TBH NASCAR Team Name
                                me (Leon County Slayer) - mrknives.com

Comment

Working...
                                X