Cost for a Will?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cost for a Will?

I'm willing to pay for quality...what kind of cost should I expect?

If I amend it going forward, what can I expect?

Where there's a will, there's a way.

That's all I have.

Comment

I did mine on Legalzoom and it was affordable, but not sure what you are looking for. Mine was simple.

Comment

We did ours on Legal zoom too, when my daughter was born. It was pretty simple. We will probably go see an attorney in a couple of years and update it or start from scratch if needed.

Comment

pm Grayson
          Estate planning is one of the things he does

Used him for something a few years ago. Very professional and good guy

Comment

Start now, find a good estate planning guru, they can show you things others might not think of.

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
              I did mine on Legalzoom and it was affordable, but not sure what you are looking for. Mine was simple.
              I want simple, but sometimes investments, etc. get complicated. Just wana make sure I don't miss anything.

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
              pm Grayson

Thanks.

Comment

Attorney Lisa Leffingwell handles family law, estate planning and probate in Dallas, Texas. Contact her office for more information.

Comment

500.00-700.00. Depends on what all is involved. I would like to highly recommend to all, no matter how old, married, or single. Have a will in place because it makes life easier for your family in the event that you should pass.

Comment

I just did mine and it cost me $475. That was for will, POA, medical directive, and living will.

Comment

I did mine on Legalzoom
                      And you can amend the will when needed. I'm happy with what they did, same as a local attorney would do but would just cost me more.

In fact this will was less than my first will I had my attorney do when I was single over 30 years ago lol. I let him know that too

Comment

Originally posted by 300rem7 View Post
                        Thanks for the PM

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
                          pm Grayson

X2

Comment

just call Brock.

the clock doesn't run when he's talking about deer hunting

Comment

Cost of a will depends on a lot of things. And if your net worth is @ 5 mil or better, you may want to go ahead and pass some of the properties now to avoid over taxation of estates.

Comment

Working...
                              X