No announcement yet.

PLEASE READ and THANK YOU!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still praying and will continue. God bless you and stay strong Weston. I noticed the chive shirt. Chive on

Comment

stay at the top just about to cross 20k

Comment

Challenging everyone (that's able) to knock-this-out and achieve our goal before sunset today.

Comment

This is one of my all time favorite threads!

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
            Thank You for this opportunity to help your family. Please drop us a note with the time schedule of the procedure on the 4th. We won't be at Texas Children's, but we do have the date on our own family calendar and we will gather to pray as a family for yours during the time of Weston's procedure.

God Bless.
            Thank you, my wife and I keep reading everyones wonderful post and our phone screens have stayed blurry for days now. What everyone has done for us is just amazing, We wish I could hug every single person on here!

The plan right now is to leave Nederland at 4am Tuesday morning and be at Texas Children's for a 6:30am echo. Then meet with surgeon one last time between 8-12. After that we will get checked into Hospital and hopefully get a room without a long wait. Early Wednesday morning we will go up to the pre surgery floor meet with anesthesiologist, surgery nurse, etc. Sign all release paper work, and give our superhero a kiss. They will take him back and get him ready for surgery, IV's, monitors etc,. This takes a few hours, then surgery begins probably around 8. We will have a pager and they will page us and a surgical nurse will meet us in a private room periodically with updates. Depending on which surgery he has, which we won't know until a few hours after surgery begins he will be in surgery anywhere from 7-12 hours. As we receive updates (THAT WILL BE GOOD NEWS ONLY) I will share them on here with everyone who has been praying for us!

Comment

The money raised is awesome the amount of prayers from brothers and sisters in faith is even better. God bless your family and keep the good news coming.

Comment

Brother I can guarantee you that I will be praying for you, you're wife, Weston, and all the Drs and nurses on that day as will many of my brothers and sisters inVhrist on here will. May the Good Lord God Almighty bless and guide all that day and from here forward.

Comment

Prayers up brother

Comment

Continued prayers. That Weston is a strong little boy!

Comment

I've been keeping up with Weston since you posted about his issues last year, both here and on FB. I was in your shoes 21 years ago this week. My son Jared was born with tetrology of fallot February 8th and rolled into his first surgery that night. After many more surgeries, and thousands of prayers, he is now a junior at Louisiana Tech, studying in the medical field. I can't stand to see little ones hurt, and I know that you would give everything you have to take his place. Weston is a blessing, these surgeries and experiences are blessings, and this post is a blessing to many. My mom always told me that God wouldn't give me more than I could handle. She was only partially right......He will not give me more than He can handle. God bless you and your family. I will be waiting for updates this week, and I will continue to pray for great outcomes! I am always available to talk if you need to. PM me for my number.

Comment

Wow!!!
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422732182.585679.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	192.8 KB
ID:	24362030

Comment

That is awesome!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scribner Lite View Post
                            That is awesome!!