Lake problems!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lake problems!!!

Having a cooler full of crappie and hooking up with this dude and not having room in the cooler for him!!! Really hate to miss out on Opp belly but had too many crappie to make room for him so it was his lucky day!!! 8ft Proangler and 10lb Florocarbon handled him like a champ. My scales only go to 15. I'm guessing 25-30lbs. Remember me flathead. It won't happen again!![emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was the BFOD. 1.63

Comment

Great day of fishing!

Comment

That's a real first world problem.

Me personally, I would have made a stringer from something and tied him off to the side.

Bet that was a surprise when you set the hook....

Comment

Good looking mess of fish. Why didn't you go in and pick up a cheap ice chest?

Comment

I am with you I would keep the crappie also. Nice problem to have.

Comment

No livewell space? Either way they ride in the floor of the boat long enough to still be good enough for me. Spent quite a while running lines before with em just tossed on the floor until we got back

Comment

nice catfish

Comment

I wish I had your problems.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                    No livewell space? Either way they ride in the floor of the boat long enough to still be good enough for me. Spent quite a while running lines before with em just tossed on the floor until we got back

Livewell is already cleaned up for tournament next weekend and catfish dont touch the floor of the boat!!! It's slimy enough from crappie. I got more fish than I can eat in the freezer and will probably clean 75/100 next weekend. Duck boat I wouldn't care but not in the Triton!! Good problem to have I guess!![emoji2]

Need a 60qt Yeti I guess!!! Room for errybody then!!![emoji41]

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                      Livewell is already cleaned up for tournament next weekend and catfish dont touch the floor of the boat!!! It's slimy enough from crappie. I got more fish than I can eat in the freezer and will probably clean 75/100 next weekend. Duck boat I wouldn't care but not in the Triton!! Good problem to have I guess!![emoji2]

Need a 60qt Yeti I guess!!! Room for errybody then!!![emoji41]

Lol oh hell it all cleans up pretty easy but if you got that much fish already I can understand that

Comment

i would have been junking crappie if they were alive and made room for an op!

Comment

Originally posted by xman59 View Post
                          i would have been junking crappie if they were alive and made room for an op!

Some would have swam off. But 20-30 prolly woulda died!! Haha!! First world problems. Plus he's prolly hanging out on the same retaining wall I caught him on. Next time he won't be so lucky!!![emoji2]

Comment

Nice fish! He lucked out

Comment

Friday was a good trip
                              Yesterday was tough but we still managed to catch a few
                              Slew is a a good "guide", he can always seem to find fish that will bite
                              He held on to that OP for about 10min before it decided to come to the boat

Comment

Working...
                              X