No announcement yet.

Whos hunting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back in the blind this morning. Nothing seen so far.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Me too nothing so far

Comment

I got a cull about 25 yards from me. Letting him go.

Comment

It’s real green here, I got my feed pen set up amongst the post oaks and the last rain and winds we had knocked a lot of acorns on the ground. Trail cams are showing deer at 10pm. Yes, I’m bored.
          Last edited by Radar; 06-05-2019, 04:53 PM.

Comment

On stand in Angelina County. Perfect brisk morning in an oak flat. Nothing except squirrels and a forkhorn so far. No bow. No rifle. But, I do have my 20 gauge slugster

Comment

Ive been here since Thursday. Yesterday morning was really windy and had the derr all freaked out. Action picked up a little last night. A few does a cull six and a real nice 130ish 8 pt that was to young. Atleast their starting to move. Hunting in South Western Jim Hogg county.

Comment

Only 1 deer since Friday morning. Hopefully it picks up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m in liberty county nothing yet .

Comment

Good luck to all of you , got a nasty cold and cannot stop coughing .

Comment

Originally posted by HDWRENCH View Post
                      Drink you a quart of fireball and eat two Serrano peppers. You will lose the cough.

Comment

Nothing moving in NW Jasper Co. not even a squirrel or bird at the feeder. Probably 20+ pounds of corn on the ground and incrrasing daily. No idea where the deer and hogs went other than in the oak bottoms eating acorns. Bucks should be cruising this cool morning. Good luck to all.

Comment

Originally posted by HDWRENCH View Post
                          Go buy some Peppermint Schnapps and sip on it wile in the stand. It works great on coughs while hunting.

Comment

Bucks are moving this morning in Collin!

Comment

I had a single doe walk by feed pen, did not even look at corn.

Comment

Got here yesterday afternoon. Saw 8-9 mixed does and young bucks, 4 young ones this am as well. Depending on how things go I’ll either leave Sunday morning or evening. Gotta enjoy this weather while I can. Trying to get my first deer with bow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X