Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Midland/Odessa, Big Spring, San Angelo, Sweetwater, Robert Lee TBH'ers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buck assasin View Post
    I will need to get some info as to where the ranch is

PM sent, buck assasin...

Comment

A good friend will have cooking accommodations and is willing to cook so bring whatever meat you want for Saturday night and he will grill it up!!

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
        Roy, you ****! I heard you aren't planning on coming. I know you're not big on 3D, but you should come just for the good time. I'll also be posting a list of prizes for the membership drawing soon. I'll keep y'all posted.

Pablo
        I am on call all week. I tried to swap weekends and no one would take me up on it. Sorry fellas. Hope it goes well

Comment

Aww man Roy

Comment

Ttt

Comment

^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by CrookedArrow View Post
                I am on call all week. I tried to swap weekends and no one would take me up on it. Sorry fellas. Hope it goes well
                Just tell the criminals not to commit any crimes that week so no call outs.

Hope y'all have fun guys.

Comment

Membership Drive

For those Unaware, the PBAA's running a membership drive and we'll be drawing for the prizes at the shoot:

So far we have gift certificates to give away from Brush Mountain Outfitters, TMP Hunting Supply, Minchew Knives, Antlers-N-More, a previously owned Hoyt Bow and a certificate for a custom kydex pistol holster. Single memberships are $25 and family memberships are $30

Can't wait!

Comment

looking forward to meeting you guys.. what time will the shoot start ???

Comment

We're gonna have a group orientation @ 7:30 and let people start after that @ their leisure. Anyone arriving later will be given the low down on an individual basis.

Comment

Was a nice turn out. Thank you to all the Shooters who came out. It was real nice meeting some new folks!!

Comment

Comment

It's going to happen again Bill!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
                              For those Unaware, the PBAA's running a membership drive and we'll be drawing for the prizes at the shoot:

So far we have gift certificates to give away from Brush Mountain Outfitters, TMP Hunting Supply, Minchew Knives, Antlers-N-More, a previously owned Hoyt Bow and a certificate for a custom kydex pistol holster. Single memberships are $25 and family memberships are $30

Can't wait!
                              I think I still owe you for mine a lil bit anyways don't I pablo?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jmh05 View Post
                                Wish I could make it, but will be out of town. I was in R. Lee on Saturday. Lake is plum full. A few jet skiers and boats were out there.
                                Plum full? It shows to be 54 feet low.

Comment

Working...
                                X