Trespasser??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neighbor tracking a deer???

Just a thought but it could be a neighbor tracking a deer and left gun/bow on his property.
    Could not get permission if nobody was there to ask?

Comment

So your daughter saw him, too? Then she could tell if he was carrying something. It looks like to me he is carrying something on his left side - possibly a rifle.

Comment

This would make me upset, no doubt. You given anybody permission to track on your property??? any easements nearby?

Comment

Conway I have a phone he can call? Nobody called me?

Comment

dusty
            I am saying what happens if my daughter was in the stand alone and this guy walks by. I would have a real problem with that. Nobody was given permission to hunt or nobody called me to track wounded game

Comment

I'd also leave a note in the stand letting him know you have his pic and are aware that he is trespassing on your property and that the GW is aware as well.

Comment

Good Luck identifying him

Comment

I bet he has his bow or rifle setting down at the blind or laying on the ground...

Comment

This would absolutely enrage me...

Comment

3D
                      If I did not have to be somewhere today at 1:30 I would have already drover up there. takes me an 1:30 minutes from work
                      I am not happy either trust me

Comment

doesnt look familiar, keep us posted im in fayette county if you need anyting man, that's one sorry piece if he is hunting your place , I work construction for the local phone company and we cover part of colorado county and i know alot of people who live out in the weimar , bordon, hackberry area if you need someone to go check it out......

Comment

Long shot that you're close but I hunt Colorado County as well so PM me the area where your place is and I can cruise by if it's close enough and see if there are any vehicles around if you'd like. Can't stand crap like this as I've had it before where I'm at. I'm North of Columbus on 109 in Frelsburg if that helps.

Comment

Thanks everyone appreciate all the help. My neighbor is out there now and GW on his way. Will see how things go. I am going to be out of pocket in a bit so wont be able to post anything I find out, but I will keep everyone posted.
                            thanks

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Hope he is just lost and stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X