Collin County Bowhunters Association 3d shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collin County Bowhunters Association 3d shoot

We are having our final shoot of the year this next weekend. Come shoot either day. Sat or Sun. Start early and finish early all score cards in by 2 on Sunday. anyone needing to qualify for Hagerman PM me and I will arrange to run you through the course either day. This is for this weekend only!

Really need to look into this association. My wife and four kids are all getting into bowhunting.

Comment

Where is it? and anymore details would be appreciated.

Comment

I googled their club name and came up with a lot of information.

Comment

I recently moved into Collin County. What are the dues to join the organization? this particular event?

Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by coachkiss View Post
            I googled their club name and came up with a lot of information.
            I did too, the site opens but none of the sub links in the site open.
            Thanks!

Comment

Always a good time at CCBA shoots. gonna try and make this one, been tied up all season and have yet to shoot a 3D shoot this year.

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
                Always a good time at CCBA shoots. gonna try and make this one, been tied up all season and have yet to shoot a 3D shoot this year.
                I wanna go too. Going to Texoma on Saturday morning so it will most likely be Sunda when I go, but I need to get more info before I comitt.

Comment

Location For Club

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...=14&dg=feature

Comment

I live in McKinney and want to come shoot this weekend. What time does it start, is there any association fees? If there is anywhere to read about it please let me know or can you give us a short outline of the event info. Thanks

Comment

This link worked for me...

http://www.collincountybowhunters.org/

Comment

Guys, you can get all kinds of infor about the club by going to our website at collincountybowhunters.org.

The membership dues are $50 per calendar year for the entire family and it gives you access to the range year round. We keep about 20-25 practice targets out year round and blob targets on the practice range.

Come on out and join us the GPS coordinates are:
                        Lat=33.243343
                        Lon=-96.430717

To get a Google Map, the physical address to look up is 5615 County Road 1042, Blue Ridge, Texas 75424. The range is right behind that location.

Come on out, we would love to have you shoot with us this week end and join our club as well. This is the last shoot of this year, but if you are a bowhunter, this will give you a great place to practice for deer season, and the membership gives you access 24/7 except when there is a tournament in progress.

You CANNOT practice with broadheads or hunting points of any kind, strictly target points, NO exceptions.

Wayne

Comment

Wayne is correct on all above info. We don't have lights so daylight till dark access is probably a better description. We also do not allow crossbows at this time. This is a common question also.. Contact me my info if you have any question my info is on the website.. Steve Seals

Comment

Thanks guys! I'll have to come out and find this place and check it out.
                            About the broad heads, I was really hoping I could find a place to try broadheads and see how they fly compared to field points and get my grouping right before the season... Is this something you may have in the near future?

Thanks!

Comment

We will be there about daylight, and you can start as soon as you get there and beat the heat.
                              ATI, it is not likely that we will ever be able to shoot broadheads or hunting points at our range because of the liablilty issue with our ASA insurance and with the landowners liability concerns.

Wayne

Comment

Working...
                              X