Donny Huges benefit 3D shoot Buffalo Field Archery Club June 28th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donny Huges benefit 3D shoot Buffalo Field Archery Club June 28th

I would like to pass on an invitation for all to attend the Donny Huges benefit shoot at Buffalo Field Archery Club in Houston on June 28th. Donny was recently diagnosed with cancer and is undergoing treatment. This is also a great opportunity to shoot the same course that ASA state will be shot at in July. We will have the 3D shoot, a know yardage shoot, a longshot, and a few other novelty games as well as a bargain table... We hope to see y'all there.
    Attached Files

Will do our best to make it. Thanks

Comment

IN

Comment

Just a little over a week away, we look forward to seeing you guys there...

Comment

The shoot's next weekend folks, and we already have some pretty cool items for the bargain table... Hope to see y'all there.

Comment

Met up with Donnie yesterday at the regular shoot. He's looking good. I'm glad he made it out. Y'all come out this weekend for him!

Comment

Donnie is good people.

Comment

Thankyou

Comment

In!

Comment

Up

Comment

Awesome group of folks here and at BFAC. Ya'll did a benifit shoot for my brother and another gentleman who both had cancer a few years back. Stand up group of people. Myself and my other brother will definatley be there.

Comment

Will pass the word on.

Comment

What is the latest I could get started to make a round?

Comment

Originally posted by tx_poptart View Post
                            The shoot's next weekend folks, and we already have some pretty cool items for the bargain table... Hope to see y'all there.
                            C U Saturday TP

Comment

I wish we could be there. Have a great shoot. Prayers up for a complete recovery for Donny.

Comment

Working...
                              X