cheapest places to buy......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cheapest places to buy......

looking for the cheapest place to take my son to buy a few things for his tackle box for some fishing trips. he needs some new worms and some new diff kinds of spinners and crank baits. wasn't sure is Bass pro, academy of just wal mart would be cheapest. been out of work for a couple months due to an on job injury so on a budget but want him to have what he needs for some fishing trips with his friends.. sure beats sitting at home in front of tv or sitting on his phone. thanks for any help

Order online

Comment

Originally posted by DFWfirefighter View Post
      looking for the cheapest place to take my son to buy a few things for his tackle box for some fishing trips. he needs some new worms and some new diff kinds of spinners and crank baits. wasn't sure is Bass pro, academy of just wal mart would be cheapest. been out of work for a couple months due to an on job injury so on a budget but want him to have what he needs for some fishing trips with his friends.. sure beats sitting at home in front of tv or sitting on his phone. thanks for any help
      Academy is probably the best bet box and mortar, online would be Tackle Warehouse and they have 15% off most everything until tomorrow.

Send me a PM with your address if you want and I will send him a box of stuff

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
        Academy is probably the best bet box and mortar, online would be Tackle Warehouse and they have 15% off most everything until tomorrow.

Awesome TBHer does it again.

Hats off to you brother!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post

Awesome offer and X2 on the recommendations, Academy will be better than any other big box store and Tackle warehouse kills it in the online game.

Comment

thanks guys. instead of sitting in front of tv or video games he takes his rod and reel to his grandparents everyday and practices flipping into the swimming pool and so he can practice the action of the lures or worms to practice.

Comment

Send me your address, I can help a Brother out.

Comment

Originally posted by DFWfirefighter View Post
                PM your address and I can send him some stuff.

Comment

Box is in the mail. He should be able to target anything from black bass or stripers in freshwater & just about any inshore saltwater fish with what I sent.

Comment

Pm me your address

Comment

TBHers at their finest!!!!!!!!

Comment

Heck ya, this kid is about to have everything he needs and more!

Comment

It's really neat to see people so willing to help others. You guys are awesome.

Comment

Tackle Warehouse has good deals, and Walmart doesn't have the biggest selection but is pretty cheap.

Comment

The Green Screen at its finest right here! I have a buddy that is a pro angler. PM me your address and i will get him some tackle as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X