Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone used Johnson 360 tree stands before?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
    Never used that one but hunted out of one of these a couple times and man they are nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Same here.

Comment

Got one in Yesterday. It was easy to assemble and looks pretty sturdy.

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
        Seat very uncomfortable. Both me and my buddy didn't like it. We put a boat seat on it and I haven't used it since then. He has, but I haven't heard if he liked it better, or have I seen my stand since. Lol
        Have not used it! I would bring it home if I knew you were home. Stranger!
        Hunting Buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by Firecuss View Post
          Have not used it! I would bring it home if I knew you were home. Stranger!
          Hunting Buddy!
          Lol 👍

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
            Millennium is making a stand sort of like these now. It doesn't look like it will go on as crooked of a tree but it is sure to be comfortable.

I’m very interested in this stand, the 360.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
              I have one and like it. I bought it in the classifieds here and the man I bought it from had swapped out the seat with a boat seat. He said it was more comfortable and I haven't had any issues with comfort.
              Glad you like it. I miss it honestly

Comment

I hunt out of both. I personally like the 360 better over all. The 360 gives you more room, both are very adjustable, seat isn't as comfortable as the woodsey but with some extra padding it is nice. The woodsey has a t handle screw that is used to hang as well as a chain and ratchet. The 360 only has two ratchet straps that came with mine bought used, but I put two lag bolts as well. If I was to buy another stand I'm going with the 360 but both are very nice that's my opinion. I'm also 5'6" at 200 lb. Hope this helps!

Comment

Working...
                X