2017 San Angelo area season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
    Shoot I'll see what it goes for when it comes time. Not sure how much they can haul but I can use whatever they can bring haha. Gone through 4 tons in the last month and that's with them running empty while I've been at work. Could go through a 20 ton load pretty quick if all stations were kept full. Plan on starting them earlier next year also to get bodies in shape quicker
    Which gin you been using?

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
      Which gin you been using?
      I use Wall until they run out then go to Miles. Wall is a little higher just close to the house

Comment

Yep you live out there where I just moved from. Two of the guys on the lease still live out there.

Comment

Yep you live out there where I just moved from. Two of the guys on the lease still live out there.
          Never knew you were out there

Comment

Never knew you were out there

Last house on right on west side of coyote bend. Sold it last year had to get closer to midland. One of the other guys is still on coyote and one on the main road down towards end on the right

Comment

Last house on right on west side of coyote bend. Sold it last year had to get closer to midland. One of the other guys is still on coyote and one on the main road down towards end on the right
              Cool. We are right on the corner of Saddleside

I remember yours being for sale

Comment

Originally posted by Rage em View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Good looking setup. KAP!!

Haven't seen anything great yet but some decent stuff for this early.
                Looking good Bobby.

Comment

2017 San Angelo area season thread

Spent 3.5 days getting my huge todo list checked off without having to bother anybody else or vice versa[emoji51].

Trimmed my best pen. Had grass thigh high in some places. Blind is inside pen so I like my walk-in grass to be short for scent purposes. Also trimmed around TC camera.

Before

After

Drained 350 lb of weevil infested corn from my buddy's feeder after a wellness check[emoji35]. Cows smashed varmint guard and forced plate against funnel. Hasn't fed since early May I bet. Corn was nasty.

Repaired his camera solar panel something ripped out of his box[emoji35]

Installed a 12 volt booster in my favorite blind that has no service. Same blind I had to run a couple hundred yards uphill from last year when I shot Woodford to let lease members know I shot him. Works like a champ from nada to 2 bars of LTE constant.

Filled water, corn, scrubbed water troughs, repair my own TC solar at my other blind, in stalled some guest shelves fir folks that sit in the blind for me, did some cabin shelving upgrades too. Was a long productive 3.5 days!

Also Humper got a pic of Splitter. We're behind all y'all as usual but he's off to a good start. Hopefully the rest of our mature deer start showing up. Although if Mother Nature wants to keep feeding them until October, that's fine with me too..[emoji41]

Last year

This year

Also killed some of Jrs BFFs[emoji23][emoji23]..... 7 total

And sat by a small Sat night mesquite fire with a vodka cocktail and relaxing after a successful list catch-up trip..

Last edited by Smart; 07-17-2017, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Nice work, Jason. Looks like a productive lease trip.

Splitter is a cool looking deer.

Comment

What cell booster did you install

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

Also killed some of Jrs BFFs[emoji23][emoji23]..... 7 total

]

I make sure mine are fat and happy!

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
                          Nice work, Jason. Looks like a productive lease trip.

Splitter is a cool looking deer.

Hahaha.. thanks Brandon! It was a long sweaty dusty few days but I enjoyed every bit of the sweat therapy (except the nasty *** corn)[emoji23].... and my list shrunk exponentially[emoji51]

Comment

Brush work is coming along. Have the machine a couple more days this weekend so more cedar will go down. Gonna be some nice new areas for rattling.

Comment

WeBoost 4G-S

Comment

That camp grill looks legit Kudos on a long work weekend!!

Comment

Working...
                                X