Feed bandit podcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feed bandit podcast

Hey do any of you guys listen or heard of this? I just received an invitation to do a pod cast interview and talk about Coonhood. I’m very excited but a little embarrassed that I didn’t know of them.

Howdy!

I was the guy who sent you the email last night. I found you here and thought you would be a great fit for what we are trying to do at Feed Bandit! Most of the folks here would most likely not heard of us yet as we have only been actively promoting our site for a few months now. This said, I have spoken to Mary a few times and we will be purchasing a sponsorship soon I hope as we are getting close to launching our custom feed/gear search engine to the masses. When you get a chance please email me back so we can set up a time to interview you. Thank you sir!

Comment

Awesome and good to know! Email sent. Look forward to hearing from you guys!

Comment

Looking forward to my turn in the interview chair :-)

Comment

I subscribed to the pod cast today. Listened to Its the off-season... It was really good, will be listening to more.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
            I subscribed to the pod cast today. Listened to Its the off-season... It was really good, will be listening to more.
            Thank you very much! It is a lot fun. We don't claim to be experts...just have a lot of field time and want to share our thoughts and stories with everyone. We have a lot more coming. Thank you again!

Comment

Looking forward to my interview with Jimmy and Richard this evening.

Comment

Can’t wait to listen to it

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                  Looking forward to my interview with Jimmy and Richard this evening.
                  Thank you again for your time last night. We enjoyed the visit!

Comment

Originally posted by BosqueTech View Post
                    Thank you again for your time last night. We enjoyed the visit!
                    Me too. Thanks guy's

Comment

Originally posted by COONHOOD View Post
                      Awesome and good to know! Email sent. Look forward to hearing from you guys!
                      Howdy Haden, your podcast is now LIVE. Thanks again sir!

Comment

I just listened to Calling All Kids. Not that all your episodes aren’t great but man this one was awesome!!! Abby was awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X