Anybody have a Bull for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody have a Bull for sale

Had to get rid of our bull as a new 5 wire barbed wire fence and electric wire couldn't keep him out of the neighbors. Looking for a commercial bull. we have a mixture of Herefords , brangus and charlois cows all between 3-7 years old.

What kind are you looking for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have one that is a 6 yr old we used as a bucking bull. He is Billy Jaynes breed.
      Make a great stud bull very easy to handle, can stay in a fence built from shoe strings
      may kids always pet on him. I will send PM with contact info if you are interested

Comment

I was going to post a thread with this Black Angus bull for sale I will just put it up here. Me and my dad have these located in Kerens. We had another one for sale that was 20 months old but I think he sold him. This bull is 34 months old now. We have some younger bulls that will be ready this summer too. Phone number below. We are asking $2500.
        Attached Files

Comment

Prolly looking for a brangus or angus. Would entertain Hereford or charlois

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech Shooter View Post
            Prolly looking for a brangus or angus. Would entertain Hereford or charlois

ill probably go check this out. Right up the road from both of us and they have nice cattle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

PM Bodey on the green screen that’s his business and you won’t find a nicer guy to deal with.

Comment

I’ll pm you my dads number. Not sure what he has right now age wise but he has red angus in Schulenburg.

Your pm box is full.

Comment

I have a few 21 month old gentle reg black angus bulls for sale @ $2500 a hd. Located in ponder. Pm if interested

Comment

This is Romeo. He’s registered, i think my cousin was asking 2500
                    Attached Files

Comment

I’d go Angus with that mixture of cattle

Comment

I have 6 15-17 month Charolais. fertility tested. Fed a sack of feed a day not the kind of bulls that stand at a creep feeder all day and eat and go to crap when you turn them out. Asking $2200 for the old ones and $2000 for the young ones. Located near Smiley

Comment

Sounds like your neighbor is the one that needs the new bull.

If his bull ain't covering all of his cows then your new bull will be making house calls.

Comment

Just found out I'm in the market too. I thought I had a bull. Guy I bought him from failed to send the BSE. So I waited to send funds until he produced it. Long story short, he didn't have a BSE and had to come get him and test him. Then the bull failed it!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

May be too far north, there is a 4.5yo Angus bull, about 2000 pounds, in Bogota, tx. Not a jumper! }:0

Comment

Working...
                              X