No announcement yet.

Best shop near georgetown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Double G is a great shop. Guys will get to know you personally and were a ton of help to me this year when i upgrade several items on an old bow. Paul is good people.

Comment

Originally posted by Jared L View Post
      That’s what’s even more ironic!! The new owner is Paul also. But he’s definitely a much better guy to deal with.
      This ^^^^. Way different experience and service IMO

Comment

Originally posted by gneimeth View Post
        This ^^^^. Way different experience and service IMO
        Yep!

Comment

Originally posted by bcj jones View Post
          Is Archery country not good or just not close to Georgetown? No on recommended them at all
          Archery country is great also.... bought several bows from them. The only down side with them now... they don’t deal with Bowtech. Still a great shop with great people. They also changed ownership about 2 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Jmb512 View Post
            Hey folks,

I am looking to get my bow adjusted to me a little more specifically and all tuned up. I am putting a new sight on it and want to check the draw and peep and everything else (paper tune ect.). I am hoping to build and tune some good arrows and I want to make sure the bow is perfect first! Where is the best place to go near georgetown/austin? Or are any of you with skills willing to help me out?
            Hoffy's is great, Jason is the better of the two I think, but free advice is worth what you pay.

Double G is great, Paul, Kenny and the crew will do you right.

Archery Country is great, Matt is still the Guru.

We are fortunate we live so close to several good pro shops.

If you want to learn about tuning, and get everything tuned up, come out to the house. I do not sell anything (sights, strings, etc.) so you will need to buy everything from Double G. But for a 12 pack of Shiner we can get you where you need to be. We can also build your arrows at the same time if you want.

I live in Bertram, PM me if you want to go this route.

Comment

Another vote for Double G. I didn't have any issues with the old owner but the new Paul is top notch. He will get my business first when possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
                Hoffy's is great, Jason is the better of the two I think, but free advice is worth what you pay.

Double G is great, Paul, Kenny and the crew will do you right.

Archery Country is great, Matt is still the Guru.

We are fortunate we live so close to several good pro shops.

If you want to learn about tuning, and get everything tuned up, come out to the house. I do not sell anything (sights, strings, etc.) so you will need to buy everything from Double G. But for a 12 pack of Shiner we can get you where you need to be. We can also build your arrows at the same time if you want.

I live in Bertram, PM me if you want to go this route.

Pm sent! Thank you sir

Comment

Working...
                X