Duck Taxi- Conroe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duck Taxi- Conroe

Looking for a local taxi with good recommendations. I already reached out to Texantax who did some for me in the past but said he’s booked up.

Any recommendations?

You need to ask Curt where they take their birds. The ones in the office are very nice!

Comment

Southern wings out of Huntsville has done several for me and they have turned out excellent.

Comment

Make the drive to Major Creations in Cypress. Definitely worth it.

Comment

Cypress slough in college station if he’s taking birds... you can look at some of my past threads to see his work

Comment

I was going to mention Cypress Slough also

Comment

Woods and Water in Oakridge talk to Aaron or Rowdy, have done lots for me over the years great guys to deal with.

Comment

I've got a pintail I'm taking to major creations. Excellent work from what I've seen

Comment

Duck taxi-Conroe

HoustonHunter- Have you tried Sportsmans Memories in Grapeland? If I am remembering correctly from your past posts, you hunt in Lovelady. Sportsmans Memories is not that far from you.

Big Nate and Little Nate are real nice and have done a great job for me in the past. I haven't ever taken them a duck but they have done 5 or 6 deer for me. They will send pics and references for past work.

They are both big time duck hunters. Their day job is taxidermy but their hobby is waterfowl. I think they can do you a good job.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                    You need to ask Curt where they take their birds. The ones in the office are very nice!

Mary his name is Lowell Shapely and he is the best around to do a duck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by redfishted View Post
                      Southern wings out of Huntsville has done several for me and they have turned out excellent.
                      I know quite a few people that have used Southern Wing. The ones I have seen turned out really good.

Comment

Another vote for Woods and Water ..they do excellent work there.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                          Mary his name is Lowell Shapely and he is the best around to do a duck.

X2

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                            X2

I went to high school with him and know him pretty well.

He has a pintail of mine, I still haven’t went and picked up.

He lives on lake Somerville.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                              I went to high school with him and know him pretty well.

He has a pintail of mine, I still haven’t went and picked up.

He lives on lake Somerville.

Yes sir! He was doing alot of birds for Ricky at Overall's. I guess he still does? My son flounder gigs with him and Jason sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                              X