Nfl playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Ol poser *** not even from Wisconsin only a Packer fan for the last few years because his woman wears the pants.
    Ouch that smarted!

Comment

Ol poser *** not even from Wisconsin only a Packer fan for the last few years because his woman wears the pants.
      lmfao hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Irish_25 View Post
        Brady is the best ever. ... at cheating!!!
        Lots of people that don't understand thermodynamics and especially in the NFL commissioners office.
        Just to make it simple, inflate a football to 13-14psi in a 75 degree room with compressed air that will be hotter than room temp(compression makes heat) then take it out side and lay in down of a 20 degree field for half an hour then re-measure the air pressure. Let me know what you get. Ever wonder why your car tires seem under inflated on a 20 degree morning? Ever wonder how your tires mysteriously became over inflated after driving a long time in 100 degree heat? I'll bet a dollar that the NFL never did any inflation tests on any football ever.

Oh, and Brady is the all time best QB ever. Except maybe for Slammin Sammy

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
          Lots of people that don't understand thermodynamics and especially in the NFL commissioners office.
          Just to make it simple, inflate a football to 13-14psi in a 75 degree room with compressed air that will be hotter than room temp(compression makes heat) then take it out side and lay in down of a 20 degree field for half an hour then re-measure the air pressure. Let me know what you get. Ever wonder why your car tires seem under inflated on a 20 degree morning? Ever wonder how your tires mysteriously became over inflated after driving a long time in 100 degree heat? I'll bet a dollar that the NFL never did any inflation tests on any football ever.

Oh, and Brady is the all time best QB ever. Except maybe for Slammin Sammy
          Why did he destroy his phone then? Did it have Clinton emails on it? (I hear he's actually a trump guy.)

Comment

Why did he destroy his phone then? Did it have Clinton emails on it? (I hear he's actually a trump guy.)

If your contract stated that you didn't have to hand your personal phone over to your employer so that they could rifle thru it...would you just hand it over in good faith? I wouldn't. And I'm not remotely as high profile as that guy or his wife.

Also this, "my attorneys made it clear to the NFL that my actual phone device would not be subjected to investigation under ANY circumstances. As a member of a union, I was under no obligation to set a new precedent going forward, nor was I made aware at any time during Mr. Wells investigation, that failing to subject my cell phone to investigation would result in any discipline"

Comment

Superstar athlete with a super model wife, hand over his phone full of personal pictures and contacts.......No. Why should he have to? I'd have told them to go to hell too.

And for the record you could put 12lbs of air, 14lbs of air, or 5lbs of snot in a football and Tom Brady will still be the best qb there is, or has ever been.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                Superstar athlete with a super model wife, hand over his phone full of personal pictures and contacts.......No. Why should he have to? I'd have told them to go to hell too.

And for the record you could put 12lbs of air, 14lbs of air, or 5lbs of snot in a football and Tom Brady will still be the best qb there is, or has ever been.
                I don't like Brady. Never have. But he's the best QB in the NFL, and the inflate gate thing was a bunch of crap. Goodell and the NFL's discipline policy is out of control. Look at Hardy, he was acquitted, but the NFL decided he was guilty. Then they let Gregory play for two games and then suspend him? I'd like to slam Goodell's hand in a car door, repeatedly.

Comment

So what you're saying is Brees, Ryan, and Cousins are better QBs than Rodgers. Got it, thanks.
                  Put Breesus on one of the remaining playoff teams and he would be.

Comment

Everyone yall mentioned was surrounded by all ti.e greats at RB and WR. Brady does it year after year with a buncha nobodies.
                    Brady has had some great tight ends, rb's, and receivers along the way. His offensive lines have also been very good. Plus, having a hall of fame coach does not hurt. He has had weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
                      You posing by claiming to be an Indian, so you wouldn't mind posing to be a Packer fan. C'mon, There's room! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Negative, although my last name is native American with the spelling changed from the Scottish sir name of Montieth.

Unlike YOU I claim to be a Caucasian.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                        Brady has had some great tight ends, rb's, and receivers along the way. His offensive lines have also been very good. Plus, having a hall of fame coach does not hurt. He has had weapons.
                        Swan/Stallworth/Harris
                        Rice/Taylor/Craig
                        Irvin/Novacek/Smith

Not even close.

LOL at Edelman and Amendola.

Comment

Wager proposal. If the Texans beat the Pats, I get to shoot a trophy buck off of your lease/ranch this fall/winter. If the Texans lose, I have to tell you that you are awesome in a special thread and change my avatar to your face!

Any takers?

Disclaimer: Broke @#$ people with east texas hunting club leases with $500 family memberships may not apply
                          Last edited by Chew; 01-13-2017, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Too bad only the member or immediate family can shoot their trophy our our place

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Too bad only the member or immediate family can shoot their trophy our our place
                              Jason Minchew or Bobby Smart has a nice ring to it. Thanks for keeping me in mind, dad.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                                Wager proposal. If the Texans beat the Pats, I get to shoot a trophy buck off of your lease/ranch this fall/winter. If the Texans lose, I have to tell you that you are awesome in a special thread and change my avatar to your face!

Any takers?

Disclaimer: Broke @#$ people with east texas hunting club leases with $500 family memberships may not apply
                                So who's face do you want on your avatar?

Comment

Working...
                                X