Dang it bob ruined another one!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang it bob ruined another one!!!!

Well i finaly bit the bullet and went to see bob today. Showed up B.S. little and made me feel right at home. I went there with the sole intent to look at his recurves. I have nev er messed with a longbow before. he gave me a bobcatt and a blueridge. I shot both. They are both great bows. But the low noise and hand shock in the longbow was amazing. I think its because the string isnt slapping the limbs. Im not sure, Im just getting into traditional. I couldn't stop shooting thing his longbows. he then got a superstition out and let me play with that one. I knew at that point a recurze was not in the equation anymore.

to make a long story short, I went with the superstition. I chose the bocatie limbs and action wood riser. He going to through in a accent strip.

I loved his willingness to help me out on my form and ask all my questions. Which were ALOT. Before I knew it i had been there for 2 hours and i didnt even have any beers with him!

All i can say is the next 4-5 weeks are going to be long. All have thought about is getting the bow and shooting it. Bob is a class act and a great guy.

OO ya its going to be 49#@28 62"

You are gonna be a happy, happy man.

Comment

Welcome in and CONGRATS!!!!! And another one bites the hook!!!!! You won't be sorry!

Comment

Congrats for sure....

Comment

I call BS on this post!!! Nobody ever spends 2 hours with Bob without beers...

Comment

I have done it many times, Terry.

Comment

Congrats on your new bow

Comment

Congrats! A few weeks will seem like an eternity waiting for his work of art. And it will shoot great also.

Comment

Originally posted by rubydog View Post
                  I call BS on this post!!! Nobody ever spends 2 hours with Bob without beers...
                  Except maybe Deb... I know I haven't

Comment

Congratulations on the first of many new Sarrels bows..

Comment

Sucks don't it, lol
                      Welcome to the club. Btw...i have never shared a beer with Bob either, now whiskey, well...

Comment

Congrats man! I love my Superstition....almost as much as i love the Blueridge.

See ya later,

Bisch

Comment

Nice to meet you today! That's the best way to figure it out.... Shootem all

Comment

Wise Choice

Comment

I wish I could Drink a few, But with my job im not rolling the dice. APD likes to Hang there police for anything. No thanks. Now if we were at deer camp....GAME ON!

Comment

Working...
                              X