Lawyer for speeding ticket?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jamesl View Post
    Thanks Howard, I didn't call so maybe it won't show up and I will just pay the fine.
    Worked for me on my last 2 tickets. One was doing 94 in a 70 over 2 years ago and my insurance amount hasn't changed in a long time. As said above call (better if you go in public) the county where you got it and try to negotiate a lower dollar amount then pay what they say and stay quiet.

Comment

Did you get it on IH-10? The Sheriff says they do not patrol the interstate, even though I got a warning last year by a Kerr county deputy on IH-10. The new guard fence has caused a little problem even though they put in some crossovers, this is where they usually sit now. I'd pay the ticket if you have a clean record, it will cost you twice if you get another one while on deferred junification.

You better hope they do not lower the speed limit to 55 again! That brings back bad memories.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
        Worked for me on my last 2 tickets. One was doing 94 in a 70 over 2 years ago and my insurance amount hasn't changed in a long time. As said above call (better if you go in public) the county where you got it and try to negotiate a lower dollar amount then pay what they say and stay quiet.
        Your insurance co.is waiting for that boy in your avatar to be added

Comment

Yes Hire A Lawyer!!! I Have Done It 9 Times This Year And No Tickets On My Record Yet

Comment

Give me a call I think I can help you out with a local atty

830 634 2878

Tink

Comment

Originally posted by thor View Post
              Your insurance co.is waiting for that boy in your avatar to be added
              13 more years before that happens so I have time to clean my driving record before he gets added! I guess the only good thing to come out of the gas prices being so high is that i set the cruise control more often and speed a whole lot less.

Comment

Good Lord, son...you got bad karma, slow to learn, or what???? Slow the heck down!!!

Originally posted by CADDOKILLER View Post
                Yes Hire A Lawyer!!! I Have Done It 9 Times This Year And No Tickets On My Record Yet

Comment

im in the same boat

Comment

Tuthdoc, I wish I would have seen a trooper when I was looking for the gate, of course he couldn't have help me with the gate combo. (:

Axisfeeder, yes it was on IH10, right where my cruise control kicked out in the hills and I started using my lead foot.

Leland, it probably would be better to show up in person, but I live 4.5 hours away, 5 hours if I drive the speed limit.

Comment

Tink, I'll give you a shout when I get up (working nights). I think I'm just going to pay the fine.

Comment

Originally posted by CADDOKILLER View Post
                        dang thats alot of tickets for 7 months who did you tick off!!!

i tell you it is ALOT more fun to write tickets than get them
                        Last edited by crittergitter; 08-01-2008, 05:30 AM.

Comment

fight it

Comment

Fight it, the cities love taking your money. It also gives me over time pay

Comment

Get a hold of the county prosecutor instead of the judge and ask him for deferred. I had to do this in Junction a couple of weeks ago. They wouldn’t let me talk to the judge. If not get a lawyer.

Comment

Working...
                              X